October 25, 2014 | 1743 users online

Makeup Brushes - Smashbox - Concealer #4

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2011 11:33:00 AM More reviews by AriSatomi

This is hands down the BEST eyeshadow brush. It can give the sharpest line, as well as blend for a smoky affect. This works perfectly everytime...It could be used as the ONE-FOR-EVERYTHING brush, as the shape, firmness and pliability of the bristles are AMAYZING. I have had mine for over 4 years now and nothing has changed. I already had one but I just got another one recently and they both look exactly the same, you wouldn't be able to tell any difference!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2010 1:03:00 AM More reviews by makeupaddict76

I think this is my first makeup brush, I had this brush over 10 years, it's in perfect shape. I've been using to packing on eyeshadow, THE BEST! I had no idea this was a concealer brush, I should try it for concealing...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2008 5:38:00 PM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Thisis a concealer brush people. Not saying that you cannot use it for whatever you like, but it was made for concealing. That said, I really like it. I took one lippy off becasue it is a little prickly for the eye area. I have felt like I was stabbing my eye with a pine needle. Other than that, I would recommend the NARS Concealer brush as it is a lot softer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2008 10:56:00 PM More reviews by MsLips

Oh man do i love this brush! I know it's made for concealer, but it's amazingly perfect for contouring and creating a sharp crease! It's so great for highlighting the brow bone, applying shadow on the lashline, applying loose shadows, and contouring the crease. It's a very versatile brush! The price is 26.00

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2008 1:35:00 PM More reviews by glossy81

another great brush from smashbox. their brushes are very good quality. i recommend them. i own about 8 of them.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2007 1:53:00 PM More reviews by skin_care_obsessed

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is hands down the BEST eyeshadow brush. When I am working on a client I ALWAYS reach for this one. it can give the sharpest line, as well as blend for a smoky affect. I will first use it to apply my lid primer and then clean it to apply the colors...works perfectly everytime...I would refuse to work on someone without this brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2007 4:14:00 PM More reviews by WENAYI

This is a concealer brush. I thought it was an eye shadow brush so did the SA as she handed this one over to me when I asked for an eye shadow brush. Anyway I think this may actually work better than the #3 eyeshadow blending brush that is too big in my opinion.
I bought this solely for eye shadow application. It's a high quality brush that I like a lot. I used smaller eye shadow brush but found this bigger one were more luxurious feeling. I have to say I prefer animal hair over synthetic fiber for a makeup brush. This brush just feels soft and luscious because it's made of real animal hairs.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2005 10:15:00 PM More reviews by RyuukoEx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I think Smashbox brushes are my hands-down favorite (next to NARS of course). I finally got around to getting this one for shadow application and I'm very happy with the results I get with using it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2004 8:54:00 AM More reviews by Stellam

This is a dual purpose brush - sold as a concealer brush with natural bristles, I find that it blends better than the synthetic bristles. It's quite nice as an e/s brush too, but picks up a lot of pigment as it's not the fluffy kind.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2003 2:49:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

Thisis the brush that QVC sells with the stick foundation but it retails alone for $26. This small brush is designed for spot concealing with cream products or foundation as well as to apply lip and lid primer. The head is a little on the small side but works well for spot concealing. Bristles work excellently without shedding. Very similiar to MAC 242.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No