November 23, 2014 | 1858 users online

Polishes - Cover Girl - Nailslicks in Cherry Brandy

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2006 8:50:00 PM More reviews by amarock

Glad to see such high ratings for this np! I just rediscovered this in my stash and painted my toenails with it - I've literally owned this particular item for more than 5 yrs and it is still applying well. The np has red and gold shimmers mixed in a base of darkened cherry colour (think fresh black cherries) - it's a sophisticated berry colour with a lot of depth. The application is good - I only wish the brush itself was wider, I usually only need 3 strokes to cover my nails but this required at least 4 to spread the np evenly. The consistency of the np is good as well - 2 coats will give the bottle colour, but if you're strapped for time, 1 coat will work too. I put 3 coats on my toes today and it looks delish! Oh, and just today I discovered that CG Berry Brandy could be a dup for Zoya Divincia - I will post a swatch once I get around to doing a mani with Divincia.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2006 9:23:00 PM More reviews by uraznbabygurl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS! This is my HG red nail polish. It's like what everyone else said, a deep merlot color with some gold flecks in it. It's just simply gorgeous. I think I'll stock up!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2006 4:14:00 PM More reviews by lilyflowers

This looked like such a pretty shimmery red in the bottle, but then I used it and it was hot pink. Shimmery reddish-pink, but unmistakeably pink. The color itself wasn't really for me, but the texture and staying power were spectacular- I was really impressed, so I'll repurchase- just in a different color. EDIT: This is odd. The first time I used it, it was over a base coat, and I tried it again on my bare nails yesterday just for fun. Surprise, surprise! It turned into that gorgeous deep red that I was hoping for. As before, the lasting power is remarkable. I've been staring at my nails in fascination ever since.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2005 7:39:00 AM More reviews by lanae87

While I don't normally buy CG products, this color caught my eye - a rich, shimmery cherry red - I painted my nails last night and have been staring at them all morning they look so good! I guess we'll see how long they hold up before chipping.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2005 11:58:00 AM More reviews by LadyMedb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Lovely red, and inexpensive!! I think this would flatter all skin tones. It's deep, and slightly blue-toned, and very elegant. Also, Nailslicks really seems to stay on forever. *EDIT* - I've gone back through all of my reviews to the products that test on animals, and have changed any notes that I would rebuy to say that I would not, no matter how great they seem on me. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2004 1:24:00 PM More reviews by MargoAlex

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a beautiful, deep color that I wear on my toes year-round. It's a rich merlot with a hint of (dare I say it?) frost that reflects shades of gold in a non-street walker sort of way. I remember buying this from the drugstore to hold me over until I could make it to my local OPI supplier but am so impressed with its wearability and staying power that I will surely replace it when I am finished. You know how so many polishes fade or slightly turn on your nails the longer that you wear them? Not here. I think that the built-in topcoat contributes to this, but I still put a coat of clear over it to seal the deal.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2004 2:11:00 AM More reviews by etheriel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Greatest everyday red with a zing. It's this cherry brandy color, but slightly on the cool side. the red really looks feminine, delicate, and elegant and make me feel sexy whenever I wear it. I would hate if they ever discontinue this shade.....

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2003 5:40:00 AM More reviews by nmw2000

My favorite nail polish ever, and I don't usually like reds. This is the perfect red for me, a shimmery cherry red, not a bright red at all (which I don't like.)I find this looks great on my fingernails and toenails, even with my pale skin, and I can wear it to dress up or just everyday. Its beautiful, and cheap!