August 29, 2014 | 1777 users online

Top/Base Coats - OPI - Start to Finish Base & Top Coat

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2014 11:59:00 AM More reviews by PinkDahlia119

Better than OPI Nail Envy as a base coat in terms of making my polish stay on...but the crappiest top coat ever. It drags on the nail which makes streaks in my polish and the shine is low to moderate at best. I will not purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2013 11:25:00 PM More reviews by racheljin123

ok as a base coat but TERRIBLE top coat; bubbles + dried slow... also very expensive:(

rated 1 of 5 on 8/6/2013 6:32:00 AM More reviews by Valmerc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Useless.
Bubbles, takes very long to dry.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/16/2013 1:57:00 PM More reviews by tinsel5001

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the worst. Expensive & makes tons of bubbles. Bubbles are a nightmare. I wouldn't buy this if it were 25 cents. Avoid.

I would give this a zero 0 rating if it let me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2012 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Ullo

I've never been an avid user of neither top coats nor base coats, but I'm hooked after trying this. Fast drying, glossy, and not a singe chip for almost a week (then I get small chips on the side of one of two nails). I have naturally strong and fast growing nails so I can't really tell how it's working as a nail strengthener, but the other aspects make it an instant repurchase. Wasn't expensive either since I bought it in Latvia.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2012 1:41:00 AM More reviews by sharontracy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had no problems with this product. Did the job. Extended the life of my polish. Prevented staining of nails. No strong chemical smell. I lov trying new products but I'd happily buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2012 4:26:00 PM More reviews by zahpphire

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Pros: Adds a nice shine to your polish
-Prevents nails from staining

Cons:
-Takes too long to dry
-Makes All polish look darker

Don't waste your money on this base/top coat. There are much better ones out there :)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/28/2012 6:52:00 PM More reviews by physicalscience

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Not as strong as I would like it to be, even with base, color, and another coat for top, it chips within two days. I hate that I paid $13 for this. Pass.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2012 12:42:00 PM More reviews by amberwolf

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Amazing product!! Loved it. My nails grew so long and strong with it. Am a regular customer now!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/15/2012 3:55:00 AM More reviews by Sena007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is BY FAR the WORST top/base coat I have EVER used. And what sickens me more is the price I paid for it! It was $12.95 at my local hair salon! Here is why I hate it so much...

1. Its NOT fast drying...at ALL, if anything, it slows down the drying time!

2. Its a very thick polish.
3. The brush part actually sticks to the bottle and the black cap comes off....thats how STICKY it is.
4. It makes almost all of my nail polishes bubble....i HATE that.
5. It doesnt add much shine, theres better top coats in the drugstore for FARRR cheaper!
6. It doesnt make my manicure last any longer.
7. It makes my polish just peel right off..

I will NOT ever buy this again!