October 24, 2014 | 1649 users online

Top/Base Coats - OPI - Start to Finish Base & Top Coat

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2014 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Babo

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This has been helping mu nails because I apply it to the tips every day. I have weak nails plus I knit. As a result my polish doesn't normally last. This product has made a difference in the few weeks that I've been using it. It's expensive, but worth it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2014 11:59:00 AM More reviews by PinkDahlia119

Better than OPI Nail Envy as a base coat in terms of making my polish stay on...but the crappiest top coat ever. It drags on the nail which makes streaks in my polish and the shine is low to moderate at best. I will not purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2013 11:25:00 PM More reviews by racheljin123

ok as a base coat but TERRIBLE top coat; bubbles + dried slow... also very expensive:(

rated 1 of 5 on 8/6/2013 6:32:00 AM More reviews by Valmerc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Useless.
Bubbles, takes very long to dry.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/16/2013 1:57:00 PM More reviews by tinsel5001

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the worst. Expensive & makes tons of bubbles. Bubbles are a nightmare. I wouldn't buy this if it were 25 cents. Avoid.

I would give this a zero 0 rating if it let me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2012 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Ullo

I've never been an avid user of neither top coats nor base coats, but I'm hooked after trying this. Fast drying, glossy, and not a singe chip for almost a week (then I get small chips on the side of one of two nails). I have naturally strong and fast growing nails so I can't really tell how it's working as a nail strengthener, but the other aspects make it an instant repurchase. Wasn't expensive either since I bought it in Latvia.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2012 1:41:00 AM More reviews by sharontracy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had no problems with this product. Did the job. Extended the life of my polish. Prevented staining of nails. No strong chemical smell. I lov trying new products but I'd happily buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2012 4:26:00 PM More reviews by zahpphire

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Pros: Adds a nice shine to your polish
-Prevents nails from staining

Cons:
-Takes too long to dry
-Makes All polish look darker

Don't waste your money on this base/top coat. There are much better ones out there :)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/28/2012 6:52:00 PM More reviews by physicalscience

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Not as strong as I would like it to be, even with base, color, and another coat for top, it chips within two days. I hate that I paid $13 for this. Pass.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2012 12:42:00 PM More reviews by amberwolf

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Amazing product!! Loved it. My nails grew so long and strong with it. Am a regular customer now!