April 18, 2014 | 1742 users online

Blush - Giorgio Armani - Sheer Blush #2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2013 5:26:00 PM More reviews by xtinahb

Such a beautiful formula and #2 is a very light, hint of peach on my NC30/C4 light tan skin. The pigmentation is lovely, so when I refer to light, I mean the shade and the weight. It is a light-toned soft pinky peach that is weightless and not powdery. It is very finely milled and endless layers can be applied. It does a nice job mellowing the red in my cheeks and leaves a very soft color, does not look like blush at all. I actually like using this as a blending cheek color when I use other blushes, since it reduces my slightly red cheeks and softens the powderiness of other products. On its own, it is very "no makeup- makeup" on my complexion.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by JLeroux

I love Armani's Sheer Blush. It goes on really sheer, but can be easily layered to build as much color as you want!

My skin tone is light-to-medium (Chanel 30, Laura Mericier Nude), and the 02 pink does NOT look natural on me (I would definitely buy this blush again, just not in this shade). I did really like the 02 pink shade, and I think it would probably look great on someone with a lighter skin tone. For those with a similar skin tone to me, I found the 06 light rose looks natural on me.

I took off 1 star because the color completely fades by the end of day. The other complaints I have about this product are the price ($44) and the customer service at Armani Beauty online, which was inconsistent and not always that great.

Overall: Amazing, natural looking blush! Would definitely recommend.
Value: Although $44 is a bit pricey for blush, I think this product is definitely worth it and given how much I have to use, it should last quite a while. I got it for 20% off during a promotion at Armani Beauty online.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2012 5:09:00 PM More reviews by GlossHappily

Gorgeous, gorgeous light nude peach blush that you can't overdo because it's so sheer. Great for work and those days where you want something super natural and healthy-looking. Bonus: completely idiot-proof and looks ridiculously good no matter how quickly you slap it on because it basically blends itself. Those who say it doesn't show up on the skin might not be using enough; because it's so sheer, you do need to be more heavy-handed but it looks amazing afterwards. Perfect on my lighter skin (NC25), but not sure how much it will show up on darker skin tones. Smashbox blush in Bare is a cheaper dupe -- I have both and they look very similar on, but Smashbox feels less finely milled. P.S. Pretty sure the image associated with this blush is wrong. Google it to see the right color.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2012 5:46:00 PM More reviews by bassetmomma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

With skin as fair as mine (I typically use the lightest foundation shades in just about any line), it can be tricky to find a blush that works. On the one hand, I desperately need color on my face. I mean, without it, I appear sick, tired, anemic. On the other hand, it doesn't take much color to make me look like a clown. NARs blushes, in particular, don't work for me. They are too pigmented and, in some cases, glittery, to look at all natural. I went to the Armani counter because I am a sucker for a well done magazine cover. Meghan Fox looked stunning on the March issue of Cosmo, sporting the line of makeup she reps for. I tried Blush #2 and was greatly disappointed. On my pale skin, this blush barely showed up. It was a "why bother." For a blush that costs most than 40 dollars, I was more than a little disappointed. I tried #10 as well..a little better but not worth the money. I will stick with Smashbox. Cheaper and better.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2012 1:00:00 AM More reviews by tadeusz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This blush is a very soft peachy-pink with micro-shimmer that's extremely hard to overdo. It gives my pale skin a healthy sheen without emphasizing the redness of my acne scars (concealer doesn't completely cover them). This is definitely one of those versatile blushes that can go with just about every look - smokey eye, red lip, MFBB, etc.

Packaging is good: a sleek black case. The price, however, makes me cringe (44USD).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2012 5:23:00 AM More reviews by iciclerain

love the subtle color. great for fair skin

rated 2 of 5 on 1/13/2012 7:23:00 PM More reviews by nguyen8733

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Looks chalky on my light to medium skintone. Not worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2011 2:51:00 PM More reviews by missrachee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this blush! It's like Nars Orgasm without the glitter. I layer it over Tarte Cheek Stain in Tickled and it's the perfect combination! I love the warm peachy color. This is my HG blush.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2011 7:12:00 AM More reviews by MissJacqui85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Beautiful silky texture, natural glowy colour. Very feminine and natural on my light olive skin. BORING uninspired packaging.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2011 2:04:00 PM More reviews by abfabjeanius

By far my favorite powder blush! For reference, I am NC20 in MAC/Bobbi Brown Warm Ivory, so I have light skin with golden undertones. I have combination skin with an oily t-zone, so since I usually set my foundations with powder or use powder foundations, I lean towards powder blushes.

I digress... #2 is a light shimmery nude-pink color with peach undertones, so I think it could work well for both cool and warm-toned ladies. I did not have any problem with this blush showing up on my skin at all, and I am not heavy-handed with my makeup application. It gives the most perfect, natural-looking flush to the skin. The texture is silky and soft, and really lasts all day.

For ladies who are more tan/darker complected, I think this would make a beautiful highlighter, because it doesn't have white undertones, so you wouldn't have to worry about it being ashy.

Overall, love! It is expensive, but a little goes a long way. This blush in on par with my Chanel Joues Contrastes, and will be a staple in my kit. continued >>