September 23, 2014 | 1407 users online

Eye Shadow - Almay - Beyond Powder Eyeshadow- Taupey Pink

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 1/1/2005 3:59:00 PM More reviews by chiclet

My problem with this eyeshadow is with the lighter colour - the pink looks chalky on my eyelid. There is a slight shimmer, but you have to look extremely up close to see it. I agree with the first reviewer that the pink fades easily. I don't know if I'd ever use the pink shadow at all, but the taupe colour is nice, and seems to have more staying power.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/17/2004 8:41:00 AM More reviews by anaromero

I got this on a whim at Walmart b/c I needed this color combination on that day and couldn't go home to stock up. The colors are nice but relatively neutral for work, which is what I needed. But after applying with an e/s brush I got the normal powder that falls on the face, and when I tried to wipe it away, the brown color left orange/brown streaks as I wiped that looked like eyeliner. I had to use makeup remover to wipe away the streaks and dust, then reapply my foundation... what a hassle! It did the same thing when brushing away w/a powder brush. Will not use this again or repurchase.