October 1, 2014 | 1948 users online

Skincare - Body - Mr. Bubble Original Scent Bubble Bath

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2011 2:34:00 PM More reviews by PeepBunnies

I don't know why people are saying that this causes UTI and kidney infections. It's not possible for a soap to cause an infection. These individuals are probably just have sensitive skin and are prone to infections regardless. I remember when I was a child, some of my friends couldn't use any kind of bubble bath because of this sensitivity. It wasn't only Mr. Bubble. My skin is sensitive to an extent, but this does not bother me one bit. I love that it isn't tested on animals and it smells nice.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2009 12:18:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Not safe to use on kids - especially femles under age 3 - can cause irritation and UTIs. Great amounts of long-lasting bubbles but we'll stick with something gentler for our baby.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2007 6:35:00 PM More reviews by Nickylily

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Such a fun, nostalgic bubble bath item. It can leave my skin kinda itchy form time to time, the onyl negative really. makes lots of bubbles, is cheap and smells like a cross between bubble gum and a clean almost floral/creamy bright perfume.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2006 12:21:00 AM More reviews by Shadow_Witch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My favourite foot soak. It gives me a real lift at the end of a long day.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/24/2006 10:36:00 PM More reviews by sweetsiecola5

Love the scent, love the packaging and love the bubbles. But the itch was not welcomed. *sigh* Maybe I'll try using it as a body wash. I do plan on purchasing the Mr. Bubble unscented, as the bubbles Mr. Bubble creates cannot be beat!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2006 2:16:00 PM More reviews by harris5998

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love Mr. Bubble! It's the exact same pink bottle I remember from my youth...I forgot how much I loved it until I bought a bottle for my little boys. Once I ran their bath and smelled that wonderful scent, I decided to start using it for myself again!

This product is really cheap, comes in an adorable bottle, is the cutest shade of pink when you squirt it, and makes tons of bubbles. And the fragrance -- I don't know how to describe it, but I love it! It's creamy, floral, clean -- like the other reviewer said, I'd wear it as a fragrance if I could!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2004 5:38:00 PM More reviews by Aneokly

This is my all time favorite bubble bath! I love the fragrance and the bubbles last the whole bath! I have tried almost every kind of bubble bath, foaming bath etc. and I always come back to Mr. Bubble. I remember using it when I was young and I am so glad they still make it! I will always buy Mr. Bubble!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2004 6:07:00 PM More reviews by redcanna

I always go back to this: It has the longest lasting bubbles, smells amazing, and how can you not look at the bottle without smiling? It needs to be followed up with lotion or body oil, since it's not a moisterizing product, but it is great stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2003 6:08:00 AM More reviews by cosmogurl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Out of all the "luxurious" and "posh" bubble bath products I've used, this is the only one that actually makes bubbles!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2003 5:53:00 PM More reviews by knox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

be careful if you are prone to kidney infections and uti infections--this product can cause itching in grown people and children.