Victoria's Secret Push Liner Brush

on 1/6/2008 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

a swapper sent this to me over a year ago, it has a white wooden handle, and white bristles, it is not angled, (looks just like the TM #11 as others have said). i reach for this all the time to use with my gel liners, it is just so easy to use, and even though it is so old and the bristles have splayed from so much use and washing, i still reach for it more than any of my other brushes. it is that good. but it is time for a new brush for my eye liners, so i hope VS sill sells these!

on 5/24/2004 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

VS brushes are surprisingly good, especially considering the price. I think they're *almost* as good as MAC, Stila, Bobbi Brown, etc., and about comparable to Sephora's, but at less than half the cost. This push brush is the first I've bought, and I see no reason to replace it. I also have an eyeshadow brush which I have actually started using more than my MAC brushes. A bargain - check them out.

on 10/18/2003 5:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Makes application of shadow very simple and detailed.

on 1/24/2003 10:44:00 PM

a clone of TM #11, with nearly the same high quality and ease of use. I like using dark e/s to line my eyes so this brush is very useful. Not AS soft and dense as TM, but for $8, I'm not complaining. I've found that VS has very nice brushes, and this is the best of them all.