Clinique Quickliner in Black

3.7

the ingredients in the eyeliner include: cyclomethicone, synthetic beeswax, disteardimonium hectorite, arachidyl behenate, microcrystalline wax (cera microcristalina), bht, [ /- (may contain) iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77499), mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510), ultramarines (ci 77007), manganese violet (ci 77742), aluminium powder (ci 77000), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), carmine (ci 75470), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288)] [iln23130]

on 6/26/2014 2:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Like this eyeliner but it does dry out a bit. Does not smudge or wear off quickly though.

on 2/18/2013 7:28:00 PM

Remarkably average. It is creamy when you first purchase but after a few months it dries and crumbles! Because the tip is skinny, any pressure easily breaks it. The self advancing function helps in applying a precise line, but the actual formula of the product is lacking. It also smudges easily which is nice for smokey looks but not when I want a solid line on my lash line that won't transfer nor when I want to tightline that lasts all day.

on 4/8/2012 7:14:00 PM

I have found my holy grail of eyeliners. No it isn't cheap, but it's not overly expensive either. This mascara is extremely soft to apply, but once it on it really stays put!! I applied it at 8am in the morning to both upper and lower lashlines and my waterline, by 11pm that evening after a full days work, i can't say it was perfect, but it was almost completely there with only tiny areas at the corners of my eyes having been worn away! I was stunned, I never thought i could find a pencil liner that lasted so well. Couldn't recommend this enough, brilliant product. Thankyou, clinique!!

on 10/29/2011 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Although this is very good eyeliner in terms of durability, it lacks pigmentation. I have the Really Black and I have to line my eyes at least 3 times. Shows as blueish/greish pigment that does not make my brown eyes stand out. Too bad since it is a very long lasting eyeliner and doesn't irritate my eyes.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

It's dry! It started tugging at the sensitive skin around my eyes! I hate the way it applies! Then, there is a pigment problem. The black is hardly dark enough!

The staying power is good, but the cons overshadow the pros. Plus, I expect more out of a non drugstore product.

on 6/7/2011 5:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have very oily skin..
Staying power: Tends to smudge onto my eyebags (I only use them to line my upper lids) making them appear dark after about 8 hours on a regular stay-in-the office workday even after blotting twice and reapplying powder throughout the day.

The smudger tip on end is very nice and this thing is very easy to apply, nice dark color, too.. but for the price.. I will have to keep looking for my HG eyeliner.

on 2/23/2011 7:26:00 PM

This is one of the best eyeliners I've tried in awhile. I use to have a friend who used this, so when Clinque was having their makeup bag deal, I decieded to try it!
Pros:
It's long lasting
Easy to apply
Nice color selection

Cons:
The part where you twist it up dosen't work!
It is a little pricey

Like I said in the Cons, I can't get it to twist up! I don't know if it's just a fluke or not. I do really love this eyeliner, and I'll probably buy it again when Clinque is having their freebie deal :)

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

The blackest non-liquid eyeliner out there!! This stuff stays on forever and doesn't run. I'd chose this over Urban Decay's eyeliner any day!

on 12/9/2010 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

After reading the other reviews I'm wondering if I just got a lemon, but when I got this eyeliner it really sucked. I had to return the first one because the mechanism that moved the liner out didn't work, and the second one that I bought didn't work that great either. As for the product itself, it took forever to apply to my inner rim. I'd have to go back and forth a bunch of times to even get the smallest amount of coverage. I ended up returning it - the only Clinique product I've ever been unsatisfied with.

on 2/7/2010 11:53:00 PM

I have this problem where it leaves little fall-outs under my eyes and cheeks. Everything else is wonderful. i even tried to experiement, and only wore quickliner and a MAC paint pot, but I still found little black pigments on my cheeks. So I won't be buying this again