Giovanni Smooth As Silk Conditioner

Not tested on animals

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Cetrimonium Bromide, Phenoxythanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Natural Fragrance, Hydrolyzed Protein, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Leaf Extract (USDA Certified Organic), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Valencia Organge) Extract (USDA Certified Organic), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Extract (USDA Certified Organic), Echinacea Purpurea Extract (USDA Certified Organic), Ginkgo Biloba Extract (USDA Certified Organic), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract (USDA Certified Organic), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract (USDA Certified Organic), Macrocystis Pyrifera (Sea Kelp) Extract (USDA Certified Organic), Mangifera Indica (Mango) Extract (USDA Certified Organic), Salix Alba (Willow Bark) (USDA Certified Organic)

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This conditioner is really creamy and works great on my thick and dry hair. I would buy it again!
I have bought the 8.5oz version for about $5.99USD and the liter size for about $12.99 at TJ Max and I think that was a pretty good deal! The matching shampoo is really moisturizing so you really don't need to use that much conditioner.

on 8/7/2014 7:56:00 PM

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

This stuff should have stars it is great! It detangles ANY hair. It has great moisture too. I have 3b/3c curls!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

just used it for the first time and I have to say, I am IN LOVE <3 the smell is very nice and calming but the slip?? the slip is the best I've ever felt in a non silicone conditioner. my hair felt amazing even after rinsing it out. I did pre-poo and this was my co wash but wow! I also used it as my leave in and sealed with an evoo/jbco mix. my 4a curls feel like cotton. I already struggle with HIH syndrome.. I don't think this is going to help any! will most certainly be repurchasing again very soon just to keep a stock in the house

on 6/1/2014 8:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this conditioner and its shampoo for about 1-2 months. Reason for buying this product was because it is SLS-free. There wasn't much scent and it wasn't foamy. When I first used it, it helped to smoothen my hair and I can feel the difference. However, after a few more weeks of use, my hair became drier and frizzy. Also, my hair didn't feel clean and fresh after using the shampoo.. I guess the shampoo and conditioner weren't exactly bad but it didn't do much for my hair too.

on 5/26/2014 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Picked this up on a whim from target. I love what Giovanni stands for but this did not work for me. Tried this years ago so was hoping the reformulation would be a winner but it's still a no go. I have long highlighted fine hair so I need heavy duty detangling which this didn't give. I only used a few times and both times my hair felt strangely dry and dirty when styled. No detangled silky conditioned feeling for me which is what I expect out of a conditioner! 2 strikes out so far on this product so I don't think I will try again - even w/ another formulation.

on 4/20/2014 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is my favorite conditioner. I like it a lot more than Acure morrocan argan oil+argan stem cell conditioner. This conditioner is a vegan product. It detangles my hair pretty fast and effectively. It is not very moisturizing however, but that makes it great for conditioner only washing. It rinses cleanly. This conditioner also has a great subtle apricot scent which fades (I prefer unscented products, but this is nice). My hair type is curly and frizzy (3B) and medium length. This product is what I was looking for and I plan to buy the gallon size. The price is decent for a natural product. The bottle it comes in is very impractical, another reason why I am looking forward to buying the gallon size. I wish Giovanni would change the bottle design and name of this product (terrible name for a vegan product). Otherwise I highly recommend to any hair type. I will keep repurchasing.

P.S. It is full of organic ingredients, a plus!

on 4/10/2014 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Absolutely amazing! I love it for deep conditioning. I apply this conditioner in sections on freshly washed hair and leave it in overnight. By morning and after rinsing it out, my hair is super soft and easier to detangle. I love the consistency; it's not too thick or thin and the citrus scent is very invigorating. Love it.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Just amazing! My hair is really dry and while it doesn't perform miracles on split ends, it is excellent for detangling long hair and made my hair the shiniest it's ever been, without leaving any residue. LOVE.

One of my favorite conditioners. I have medium, wavy hair that is normal (not dry or oily). This is the perfect conditioner and has a great scent. I mix it with the Yes to Carrots Pampering Conditioner and both to them together make my hair super silky without being weighed down.

I love it!

on 10/7/2013 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Love it! Use this with the Giovanni Smooth as Silk shampoo and the keratin serum and, with just a little flat ironing, it makes it look and feel like I just got another keratin treatment. I'm not kidding! This stuff is the bomb!!!

Top Rated Giovanni Products