October 1, 2014 | 1907 users online

Skincare - Body - Creative Nail Design - SpaPedicure Cucumber Heel Therapy

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2012 8:45:00 AM More reviews by hannelia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

One of my fav moisturizers for dry rough skin. It can be used on both feet and elbows. After application you can feel that it's kinda different form other foot creams. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2010 12:45:00 PM More reviews by Avril14th

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product changed my feet. The cracked dry heel skin disappeared and then I got lax about applying it and they started to dry up again. You must continually use this cream if your heels get really bad like mine do. It is expensive but so worth it for pretty feet.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2010 11:45:00 PM More reviews by MaryEllen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Meh. I'm prone to develop really thick calluses and my feel get incredibly dry in winter, so I thought I'd give this a try. It's a very thick cream with an awful, strong, artificial cucumber scent. For all the thickness and the fact that it contains urea for exfoliation and aloe for moisture, though, I found it didn't do a thing for my feet except make them feel slimy. The smell, which I find truly distasteful, lingered on my hands despite repeated washings. I'm going back to Kerasal--it's expensive, but a little goes a looooong way and it works. I purchased a mini size of this and, although I'll use it up, I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2010 12:07:00 AM More reviews by LuluLovesDisney

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was "retailed" this product while getting a pedicure in Florida. I figured it would be another impulse buy I gave into and then came down with buyer's remorse. Imagine me, now 2 months later, seeking desperately to replenish my supply with a larger size container. I love this stuff. I want to use it every night. I used to use an Avon product which worked well but I hated the smell. This works just as well, smells divine and has a "luxurious" feel to it the cheaper one didn't. Probably because it costs four times as much. Anyway, I can't stay away. It feels great on my feet.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2009 12:51:00 PM More reviews by love_and_butterflies

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this, along with the massage oil, as a gift to my husband for Valentine's Day. This stuff is truly fantastic!!! My husband has always had dry, callused feet. He's a hard working man who abuses them. This stuff is the only thing I have ever found that not only makes his feet a healthy, glowing pink again but has actually repaired them. I must thank my instructor for recommending this!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2008 11:07:00 AM More reviews by seussisms

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Got this as a sample at Ulta and had it sitting in a drawer for 6 months. Finally pulled it out and used it after my feet started looking poorly after a heavy summer sandal season. The cucumber smell is light and refreshing. The cream goes on very greasy, at first, but absorbs fairly quickly - especially with the "socks in bed" treatment. I was very happy with the super soft, non-greasy state of my feet in the morning. I now use it twice a week.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2008 10:33:00 AM More reviews by mileykitty

It actually works on rough dry cracked feet and you can use it anywhere you have dry skin. It's been a few days and my feet look and feel better. I would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2007 5:54:00 PM More reviews by 3buzyboyz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I can't believe I haven't written a review of this product yet. I absolutely LOVE it. I first found it a couple years ago when I had a pedicure and the manicurist used it. I've been hooked ever since. I did try the Sally's knock-off version and which is no where near as good as the original. This is a splurge, but definitely worth every penny.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2006 3:57:00 PM More reviews by Crystal9579

Not worth the $20 price tag, glad I got mine wholesale. It's not a terrible cream, but Aquaphor works so much better for me. It does have a great smell, but can be a little greasy. Would also prefer if this came in a pump bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2005 5:03:00 PM More reviews by Tresha

This is a decadent and indulgent splurge, but it works excellent! I paid $18.99 for a 4 oz tub, which is a good price because I've seen it for $20 at Sally's. It's goes on oily and thick, so it's best to apply it at night w/ socks. I noticed a difference immediately after applying it to my feet. In the morning, my feet was incredibly silky and soft. A little goes a very long way. It's seriously the best foot cream ever!