October 2, 2014 | 1806 users online

Lip Liners - Annabelle - Lipliner

rated 1 of 5 on 8/27/2014 11:55:00 AM More reviews by thepulptoyourfiction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Very poor quality (but what else can you expect from cheap drugstore brands?).

I have 140 Fuschia which I thought would complement my red lip sticks, but it's horribly short-lasting and does not give enough coverage. I have to drag it across my lips so many times just to get a solid colour.

I usually like to colour in my lips with lip liner as a base, but this one does not allow me to. It's as dry as the pencil crayons you used as a child.

Next.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 11:40:00 PM More reviews by xcessa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Review for colour BUFF.
My lips are a murky uneven mauve that turns everything brown. This is the only nude liner I've ever tried that lets me achieve that peachy nude retro lip. I am amazed at the quality and performance of this lip liner. It looks expensive and lasts forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 3:36:00 PM More reviews by kayelem

This is the best lip liner available in Canadian drugstores. I have re-purchased Flame twice so far. It is the lip-liner for all my red lipsticks. Does not budge and is beautiful. I also own Spice which is beautiful neutral and can be used alone a top of lip gloss. I use the Essence pencil sharpener which is under 4 dollars.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2011 4:31:00 PM More reviews by goddessintraining

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

These lip liners are terrific. I've repeatedly bought Cherry & Crimson over the years. I've also used Secret (quite like MAC Plum) & Venus. Can't go wrong for the price. I find the quality very similar to MACs.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2010 5:40:00 AM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love them !my hg lip liner!i got them in chateau,a grape pink.in dubonnet,a wine color.maybe will add nude colors,pink nude too.Love that hold on the lips and stays there for a long time.!love them!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2010 8:42:00 PM More reviews by suslik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this in Cherry. I don't usually wear bright red lipstick so I colour in my lips lightly and put Vaseline or any clear lipgloss on top, mix them to combine and I have a long-lasting cherry colour. Lasts longer since it's a liner pencil, better than even a stain from the Body Shop. But sometimes if I colour it in stronger it'll just be a great red lip.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2010 5:24:00 PM More reviews by lillill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

this product in the color nude was too brown and dark on me (see my pics for skin tone)..iam very pale (translucent w blue undertones)
good stayin power however

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2008 11:36:00 PM More reviews by Esmay

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have NC15 skin and magenta lips when 'au naturelle'! I use a makeup base for a neutral primer and for a polished look I like to use a lipliner lightly applied all over my lips and then a gloss or lipstick over top.

I have found that lipliners advertised as non-sharpening such as Avon's, Rimmel's, or MAC's, to be too much like a lipstick in consistency so that., whereas they glide on smoothly they really don't help much with bleeding outside the lipline or helping gloss or lippies last longer. The pencil-type lipliners work better but pull and tug the lips and tend to go on unevenly.

ANNABELLE lip liners are the pencil kind that you have to sharpen. They are just creamy enough to slide on beautfully without tugging but solid enough to prevent lipstick from wandering all over your face and makes your lippie long lasting.
I have two:

SPICE - which is a soft nude pink. Not orange, not too pink. A great base for a soft nude look or to make a stronger gloss or lipstick last longer.

PLUM - dark and purple. No red. No orange. Used with a light touch under plum sheer gloss or lipstick gives a long lasting very polished look.

The BEST lipliners I have ever used. Period. I am a consumer only and have no vested interested in Annabelle products other than the fact that I happen to love their lipliners!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2008 9:29:00 PM More reviews by imnotreallyadoctor

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this product in shade "Eve" and it is actually an exact match for my lip colour! Which means if I wear lipstick and it wears off I am not left with a ring around the mouth. It also means I can colour my lips in to give them a little polish and shape without it actually looking like I'm wearing anything. I was even complimented the first day I wore it on how "pretty" I looked that day. It also lasts fairly long, goes on really creamily and costs you barely anything. Great lip liner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2008 12:53:00 AM More reviews by smurfkitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't use lip liner on an everyday basis, and when I do use it, I'm pretty picky about what I like/don't like. As a result, my lip liner collection was rather limited. I've had really positive experiences with Annabelle before (their pressed powder and lip gloss), so after hearing good things about Annabelle's lip liners, including how inexpensive they are, I decided to give them a try. The colour selection is great.. definitely keep this brand in mind when looking for a colour to match your natural lip colour.. very pretty colours that would look good on a variety of skintones. I bought Demure and Natural Rose. I'm happy with both. The texture is not hard or waxy; it's creamy and easy to apply. Great staying power, as well. It's still on at the end of the day. I'm so glad I tried these!