Annabelle Lipliner

4.3

I have the lipliner in Spice and I find the formula great. It's a little dry but not so dry that the product doesn't go on nicely. It probably helps the product to stay on longer as well. I plan on going back to get Demure or Buff because I am in need of a more nude colour.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Very poor quality (but what else can you expect from cheap drugstore brands?).

I have 140 Fuschia which I thought would complement my red lip sticks, but it's horribly short-lasting and does not give enough coverage. I have to drag it across my lips so many times just to get a solid colour.

I usually like to colour in my lips with lip liner as a base, but this one does not allow me to. It's as dry as the pencil crayons you used as a child.

Next.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Review for colour BUFF.
My lips are a murky uneven mauve that turns everything brown. This is the only nude liner I've ever tried that lets me achieve that peachy nude retro lip. I am amazed at the quality and performance of this lip liner. It looks expensive and lasts forever!

This is the best lip liner available in Canadian drugstores. I have re-purchased Flame twice so far. It is the lip-liner for all my red lipsticks. Does not budge and is beautiful. I also own Spice which is beautiful neutral and can be used alone a top of lip gloss. I use the Essence pencil sharpener which is under 4 dollars.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

These lip liners are terrific. I've repeatedly bought Cherry & Crimson over the years. I've also used Secret (quite like MAC Plum) & Venus. Can't go wrong for the price. I find the quality very similar to MACs.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Love them !my hg lip liner!i got them in chateau,a grape pink.in dubonnet,a wine color.maybe will add nude colors,pink nude too.Love that hold on the lips and stays there for a long time.!love them!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this in Cherry. I don't usually wear bright red lipstick so I colour in my lips lightly and put Vaseline or any clear lipgloss on top, mix them to combine and I have a long-lasting cherry colour. Lasts longer since it's a liner pencil, better than even a stain from the Body Shop. But sometimes if I colour it in stronger it'll just be a great red lip.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

this product in the color nude was too brown and dark on me (see my pics for skin tone)..iam very pale (translucent w blue undertones)
good stayin power however

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I have NC15 skin and magenta lips when 'au naturelle'! I use a makeup base for a neutral primer and for a polished look I like to use a lipliner lightly applied all over my lips and then a gloss or lipstick over top.

I have found that lipliners advertised as non-sharpening such as Avon's, Rimmel's, or MAC's, to be too much like a lipstick in consistency so that., whereas they glide on smoothly they really don't help much with bleeding outside the lipline or helping gloss or lippies last longer. The pencil-type lipliners work better but pull and tug the lips and tend to go on unevenly.

ANNABELLE lip liners are the pencil kind that you have to sharpen. They are just creamy enough to slide on beautfully without tugging but solid enough to prevent lipstick from wandering all over your face and makes your lippie long lasting.
I have two:

SPICE - which is a soft nude pink. Not orange, not too pink. A great base for a soft nude look or to make a stronger gloss or lipstick last longer.

PLUM - dark and purple. No red. No orange. Used with a light touch under plum sheer gloss or lipstick gives a long lasting very polished look.

The BEST lipliners I have ever used. Period. I am a consumer only and have no vested interested in Annabelle products other than the fact that I happen to love their lipliners!!

I got this product in shade "Eve" and it is actually an exact match for my lip colour! Which means if I wear lipstick and it wears off I am not left with a ring around the mouth. It also means I can colour my lips in to give them a little polish and shape without it actually looking like I'm wearing anything. I was even complimented the first day I wore it on how "pretty" I looked that day. It also lasts fairly long, goes on really creamily and costs you barely anything. Great lip liner.

Popular Lip Liners