July 31, 2014 | 1851 users online

Lips - Beauticontrol - Beauticontrol Lipgloss

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2013 3:49:00 AM More reviews by michaela83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE BC lipgloss. Its soo hydrating for my lips and its not sticky at all. Great color selection too.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2011 3:16:00 PM More reviews by jpoblete77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm allergic to everything from what it seems like, even chapstick. After a week or so of use, my lips dry up really bad. It's some kind of contact dermatitis, and for some time the only thing I can use is vaseline. I love make-up and cannot go on living forever with no color on my lips, so I searched high and low. Found one brand in Sephora, Josie Maran that works really well for me. But the cost of $26, and the color is not all that great...I decided to try Beauticontrol, and yes I'm a consultant but it's because I just absolutely love their stuff! I'll be giving honest to God reviews regarding BC as I don't love everything about it! anyways, not sensitive to this stuff at all and my lips are super sensitive.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/8/2005 4:36:00 AM More reviews by mcbrandt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love my Beauticontrol's lipglosses. As other reviewers stated, good consistency and flavor/scent and decent staying power (for a gloss. My two favorites are Fabulous Girl (a cool wine-y pink that's great on many skin tones) and Cadillac Cowgirl (more of a brown-y pink that's really flattering on my light complexion). If you haven't tried BC's lipglosses, I'd encourage you to do so. If you haven't had a chance to try it, please do so. I can custom purchase any color(s) for you. You can email me for more info.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2005 6:12:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE BC's glosses - My fave being the (limited collection - no longer available) Pink Lemonade.

It's a shame they are usually "limited" shades, as I would like to repurchase.
The latest line-up in 2014 featured a mirrored tube with a light built-in. (Cute but gimmicky) and a gorgeous selection of shades including 3 pinks and I got them all!

GREAT VALUE - at a very low price.
Not too sticky either.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2003 6:10:00 PM More reviews by JolieC

This is the longest lasting gloss I've tried! The color is true, too. I was afraid it would rub off alot when I was eating or drinking, and while it did rub off some, it was way better than any other glosses.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2003 1:46:00 PM More reviews by wyntyr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought one of their new Winter 2002/03 lipgloss colors in High Octane (kind of a frosty peachy gold pinkish color). This is a wonderful gloss with great staying power and consistency. You can wear this by itself or over a lipstick. Give it a try..they are great!