October 30, 2014 | 1621 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Dermalogica - Soothing Eye Makeup Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2014 9:42:00 PM More reviews by TheresaE

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is best eye makeup remover I have ever used. Have tried many others and keep coming back to this. Doesn't irritate my eyes or skin and removes all of my eye makeup. A little pricey but definitely worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2014 11:21:00 PM More reviews by bonnyanne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't wear a lot of eye makeup, but when I do I find that this product effectively and quickly removes it with just a small amount on a damp cotton pad gently swiped across the eyes. It doesn't irritate my eyes at all and leaves no residue. The bottle lasts a long time too.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2012 1:13:00 AM More reviews by marciap81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is in my top 2 Fav eye makeup removers. I love it. One bottle has lasted me going on a year. I take a cotton pad, spray one pump of water from a spray bottle onto the pad and put a drop of the makeup removed on the wet area. U have to use this with water or moist cotton ball/pad as it will not work as well N will drag ur skin when removing so keep in mind. I massage over my eyes to remove everything. Does not feel greasy or oily afterward which is a plus. I don't really use dermalogica products but I do like this product!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2011 8:23:00 AM More reviews by kms83

Firstly, I'd just like to have a little rant. I get so annoyed seeing reviews for Dermalogica products where people say 'these are rubbish and I've thrown it in the bin'. All Dermalogica products are professionally guaranteed. If they are recommended for you and they don't work, they will give you a full refund. Any therapist worth her salt will give out samples if you want to try new products. It sounds like people are trying things that aren't recommended/suitable for them and then dissing the brand and products because they don't get the desired results. I admit that sometimes it takes a little time to get the balance right, but the results are completely worth it! Right - rant over!

This is without a doubt the best make-up remover I have ever used. I wear Dior Iconic mascara which as anyone who has used it will know is a complete pain to get off. Literally it sticks like glue to my lashes. I have tried a lot of make-up removers in the past without success. The most successful ones were the bi-phase (oil and solution that you shake to mix), mainly because of the oil. However, I cannot use oils around my eyes because they really irritate me. So I was looking for something gentle but effective to use, and got the Dermalogica girls in Selfridges to give me some samples. I tried it with damp cotton wool pads as instructed and the results were OK, but not amazing. Then I took a sample when I was staying in a hotel and realised that I'd forgotten to bring my cotton wool. So I wetted my fingers and put the make-up remover into my hands and then applied to my eyes, rubbing gently over my eye socket and lashes. Didn't hurt or sting - was even able to open my eyes to find out where I'd left my washcloth. I was shocked by how much make-up came off in one go and I didn't have to go over again. It had taken all the residue from the base of my eyelashes - no more panda eyes for me!

Although it is expensive, I use a pea size amount of liquid and have been using it every day for the last nine months and still have a reasonable amount left. Best of all, it doesn't leave my eyelids dry, sore or give my eyes stinging/blurry vision. I would recommend that everyone try a sample from their local consultant. Would definitely buy again (if my current one ever runs out!)

rated 1 of 5 on 5/9/2011 12:38:00 PM More reviews by Audny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

Such a waste this product. I received a sample and that was great I thought it was a fantastic makeup remover so I ordered the full size and it was horrible. It didn't take any of my mascara off. I tried it a few times by letting it soak a bit (on cotton pads) on my eyes and then whipping it off (nothing the mascara was still there just smudged), i tried to whipe immediatly, absolutely no result and i even tried it whithout cotton pads just by rudding it onto my eyes. Nothing worked, it just didn't take mascara off and it wasn't water resistant mascara. Really the most horrible make up remover ever. A true waste of money.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2010 5:16:00 PM More reviews by Mathilda91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Ok, so this is a good product that does the job very well, but it does not have that "extra" thing to it. It is a very basic product, that does what it promises. It seems to be longlasting. It has not irritated my eyes and it works with contacts as it claims. It works best if you do as it says on the package, and doesn't try to make your own way of using it;) I'll probably repurchase, because I love Dermalogica, but if you don't, I think there might me even better products out there.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/7/2010 3:54:00 PM More reviews by nihany

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have sensitive skin, so I bought this product. But it disappointed me, it does not work i think :(

rated 2 of 5 on 8/10/2010 10:04:00 PM More reviews by charlotte26

Was disappointed in this dermalogica product, so much for gentle eye makeup remover, stings my eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2010 5:39:00 PM More reviews by jennbrook

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really wish I loved this, but it just doesn't remove all my mascara. I do love how gentle it is, I wear contacts and this doesn't bother my eyes at all. I love the way it feels and gently glides on my skin.

I bought it super cheap on eBay, I'll keep using it but I'm still searching for a gentle eye makeup remover that will remove all my mascara. I hate thinking I got it all off and then wake up in the morning to find a clump of black goo in the inside corner of my eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2010 9:07:00 AM More reviews by bumblebee22

I converted to Dermalogica a few years ago but the eye make-up remover never made it as a must-have. It's a gentle remover but maybe too gentle even for sensitive skin. It's an expensive product so maybe I was a bit stingy with the amount I used, and I woke up every morning with bits of mascara under my eyes. I'm still searching for the perfect eye make-up remover!