Almay Beyond Powder Eyeshadow

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

these shadows are great for everyday use they don't crease they last all day . good stuff .

on 5/21/2009 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have a single pan in "Cashmere" and it has been my HG for countless years (maybe..10 years?). I fear that it has been discontinued as I cannot find this anywhere. I've had this for so long that the lid hinges have broken. Not only have I hit pan, but I'm starting to hit the edges of the pan so I am desperate for a good dup (I have never hit pan on any of my eyeshadows before). Cashere is a sheer but buildable mauve-grey color that is great for everyday daytime wear. It does not crease when applied over MAC blot powder. I guess I will have to take the remains to MAC to see if the MA can help me find a comparable shade. SIGH.

i really liked this eye shadows! very pretty

on 11/1/2006 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I got this for free with the purchase of a mascara. I like how there's a little undereye coverup with the three eyeshadows. This eyeshadow doesn't have a name, but does say 01 on the back. I like the light pink color for my browbone and the other two taupe-y colors as well, especially the darker one because it's still light enough for the work day. I don't like to mix any of these colors together though because they look strange. Or wear the pink and one of the darker colors together.

on 1/11/2006 3:44:00 AM

Buy this in Shimmers 20 if your are looking for a basic combo of brown, taupe, beige and pink. Mediumly pigmented, do not look chalky, thefore great for an everyday natural look.

on 12/20/2005 11:02:00 AM

I don't know what the name of my quad is, but it is a dark brown, medium brown, and two light shimmery colors. I really like these. The quads are so versatile, you can wear the same quad every day and look different if you want!

on 8/11/2005 1:28:00 PM

The lid fell off after a few uses.

on 6/26/2005 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought the Beyond Powder Eyeshadow Quad in Shimmer 20, and I'm very disappointed with it. The shadow is not highly pigmented and it goes on pretty sheer, to the point that a couple of the colors don't even look that different when applied. It's like the colors look diluted. To make matters worse, the stuff doesn't stick on. It falls off onto my lashes and below my eyes, and even a few minutes after I put it on I noticed a lot of the powder had fallen off (this happened even after I put a foundation or concealer on first). I would not repurchase the stuff - it looks like talc and mica with a total lack of color. I bought another quad with similar colors by L'Oreal and it is MUCH better.

on 6/4/2005 1:19:00 PM

I love these! Every single I buy turns out to be a new HG! The colors are beautiful, shimmery, subtle, wonderful to layer, easily blendable, last all day, and get many compliments. I have Mother of Pearl--wonderful ivory highlighter; Blue Splash--the most gorgeous light blue/lavender I have found; Sapphire--beautiful dark cool-toned, blue/purple; White Magic--very white, shimmery highlighter (great for inner eyes). The only downside is I am having a hard time finding them!

on 3/6/2005 2:32:00 PM

I can't figure out all the bad reviews for this product, cause it's amazing. I got two singles at my local Big Lots yesterday, Mist- a light purple, and Clover- a mid-green,( whose color I've been searching for.) Mine were limited Edition shades, which is a shame. Anyway they applied smoothly and were very pretty. For .99 cent USD each I got a great deal, and I would totally repurchase again.