Wet 'n' Wild MegaEyes Shadow Duo

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/3/2005 4:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

These are great! I have the Beachy Duo, which is a shimmery grassy green shade paired with a shimmery true peach shade. Both are great for a summer look, definitely "beachy." I like to use the peach as a wash and on the inner lid with the green paired ont eh rest of the lid and crease. Very pigmented, nice texture and long-lasting. I am surprised, what a find as these only cost me 3 bucks!!

on 11/10/2003 1:44:00 AM

I bought this in Dynamic Duo, a set of peach and brown, because it was 1.29 at Big Lots. I figured even if I hated it, I wasn't really losing much. I usually don't wear peach OR brown shades at all, actually, I'm more of a pink and purple girl, but these really work for me. I use the brown for my crease paired with a shimmery gold-pink color (L'Oreal duo in Berry Pinks), and it looks fantastic. Athough, I'm not particuarly attatched to the peach. A little too sheer on my already pale skin, but I think it'd be beautiful on darker skin. The pigment is actually quite nice for the price, and there's a slight shimmer. I think some people might complain about the tiny applicator, but I like it. Travel size. :)

on 1/23/2003 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Cute! This is part of the new W'nW promo displays, and is featured w/their new Wild Shine lipsticks. These duos consist of two round eyeshadows in blue cases with a *tiny* applicator. There are 3 duos-peach/brown, lavender/purple, and beige/bronze ("Vanilla & Chocolate"), the one I bought. The beige is a champagne beige w/shimmer, and the bronze is, well, bronze. These shadows are a little sheerer than W'nW's regular ones, but still ok. The only thing I didn't like was that the case was a little tough to open (similar to L'o's Shine Delice blush); you have to hold the bottom and *push* the lip of the top up.