July 31, 2014 | 2019 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Tree Hut - Nut Butter

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2012 11:08:00 AM More reviews by svaiko

I LOVE these butters. I usually buy body butter from The Body Shop (and I still do) but the Treehut butters are a good rival. I have the Brazillian Nut (my FAVE!, smells like chocolate), Almond Honey, Hawaian Kukui, and Coconut Lime. I like all the scents except Almond Honey, it smells nice at first but after a while it starts to smell like wax. So basically I like these because they smell great and the smell is long lasting, and they moisturize very well. They can be slighly sticky/waxy feeling (most apparent in the Almond Honey, not as bad in the other scents). If you dont like strong scents then this is not the butter for you. I will definitely repurchase the Hawaian Kukui and Brazillian Nut over and over again, and I can get them at Walmart for around $5!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2009 9:39:00 AM More reviews by seapea69

I love this cream. I have the shea body butter. Strong scentd, but that's what I love about it. My boyfreind even to uses it because he love the sweet smell. I only put this on at night during the winter months. It is thick so you have to wait 5-10 minutes before you get dress. The best part is it's cheap...6-$7 at Ulta.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2009 11:04:00 AM More reviews by Gabriel679

This is a fantastic body butter for a low, low price.

I love the scent, but I will say it's quite strong. I have the shea butter one . . .

It does contain parabens, which I most certainly do not like - and it's hard to spread, and remains sticky on my skin for quite a while, but for those boring nights in, when you need a spa day - it's perfect. I also use it to prep my skin after exfoliating (also with the Tree Hut sugar scrub) for sunless tanner application.

If they'd remove the parabens, I would call this a HG - but until then, I'll just rate it a 4.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/5/2008 12:15:00 PM More reviews by shin05

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I got the brazilian nut shea body butter, it's great for moisturising, plus it's really cheap, but it's not so good in terms of other factors.
I use this on my heels and knee caps, it works well in moisturising and softening them. But this body butter is hard to spread, you need your skin moist. another thing is that it has this uber-strong (i cant emphasis that enough) smell of caramel, which i dont quite like.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2008 11:06:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Strongly scented - so if you don't like the scent you will HATE this. But basically, this is a good product with decent ingredients and a nice thick texture that is hydrating -but not tooo oily. It is a BIG tub, too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2008 1:55:00 PM More reviews by tmilstein

I just discovered this. I can't believe how wonderful it smells. It's so moisturizing too - without being greasy. All for only around $6! The only downside (if you happen to care) is that it has parabens in it. I almost knocked off a point because I care about that. But with the nutty, chocolate scent, I just can't resist it. I put it on my feet last night and this morning they felt great. I use it on my skin after showering and my skin feels so soft and smells so yummy.
I've used products as expensive as Laura Mercier and even the Ojon - this is just as good for a fraction of the cost. Buy it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2008 1:05:00 AM More reviews by urstandingonmytoes

I bought this first in the coconut lime and the smell was very tropical but a bit strong. I then went back and bought this and OMG I LOVE IT!! It makes me smell good enough to eat...without using perfume! It really is a caramel, chocolate, coffee smell. EDIT: Since I've started using safflower oil (see my review if interested) I no longer use this. However, my daughters absolutely love the smell and will slather it on themselves head to toe! This is an excellent purchase if you're a body butter kind of girl.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2008 5:48:00 PM More reviews by black55

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was looking around Wal-Mart and found this Tree Hut line...Smelled all of the scents and this Brazilian Nut was by far my favorite. It reminds me of nutty, chocolate coffee. The body butter is awesome, kind of thick, not greasy, rubs in quick, smells really yummy! I was immediately addicted to the smell and had to buy the whole line, which was easy because all of the products are inexpensive. I have been using this everyday, I am about half way through the tub of butter and still love the product, especially the smell. For only $4-5 this is worth a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2007 7:05:00 AM More reviews by mpilette

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

WOW I Love this stuff. smells awesome, really moisturizes and lasts. Try using a generous amount and then put on cotton gloves. Wake up in the morning with baby bottom soft hands.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2007 7:42:00 PM More reviews by NuMama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the Shea Butter. The great smell lasts almost all day long as well as the moisturization. My skin is very dry in the winter, especially on my legs. This didn't perform too well during the winter months...I needed another product to help out...but this worked well in the spring. A tad too heavy for summer.