July 28, 2014 | 1706 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Microliner in Straight Mocha

rated 2 of 5 on 9/12/2009 12:21:00 AM More reviews by omgginalol

The eyeliner is super hard and it is painful to apply and not to mention that there is like NO pigmentation

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2006 2:41:00 PM More reviews by sarahbella1012

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love how thin this eyeliner is but I don't love how hard the point becomes in such a short period of time. Also, I feel I have to tug a little to apply it properly. The color - Straight Mocha - is great, the staying power is average. One lippie for color, one lippie for the free sharpener that's included. Will not repurchase unless I hear about vast improvements in this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2005 12:21:00 PM More reviews by cucas87

This is such a great eyeliner. Thin and superfine and did I mention thin? The mocha color is perfect on me (hazel/medium brown eyes) and can either make my lashline look better if I use it in a subtle way or can really create a dramatic line. Once I apply it this lasts perfectly and doesn't smudge. I've experimented with tracing over the line with a similar color shadow, but I don't really need to do that, it lasts fine on its own. I took off one lippie because you have to sharpen it fairly often. But this is better than a lot of the more expensive pencils I've tried.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2004 12:13:00 AM More reviews by solipsist22

For some reason, the color 'Brownie Points' is better... It is actually a different consistency... So I will stick with that color. The 'Straight Mocha' just doesn't go on smoothly and doesn't stay on like the 'Brownie Points' does. Weird.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2003 10:15:00 PM More reviews by KarenCG

This should be the last of my Microliner reviews (unless they come out with more colors later!). So far, I've gotten every color except black since I already have plenty of black liners. I should mention that I'm a liquid liner girl and very rarely ever wear pencil liners. These originally caught my eye because it is extra fine -- about half the size (in width) of regular pencil liners. Straight Mocha is a medium brown color (Brownie Point is darker). Also comes in black, Brownie Point (dark brown), Silver Lining (dark gray), and Plum. The application was very easy and smooth, and I was able to easily apply a nice fine line. I need to test run it for wear. :-) It comes with a little micro sharpener. It actually took me a little while to figure this out, making me feel stupid, but if you need to empty the sharpener, the round thing (where the pencil goes in) comes off the front so the plastic top can come off.