September 23, 2014 | 898 users online

Highlighters - Urban Decay - Glitter Sticks

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2003 1:48:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

These look super cute, but are quite useless IMHO. They're cute litte sticks in a lipbalm packaging and you use them to apply glitter to you face or wherever.It's quite hard to apply though - it goes from the stick to your face easily, but if you use your finger to blend, it gets stuck on your finger instead and kind of 'streaks' across your face! Overall, I find these quite unusable and sold them on Ebay.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2003 8:17:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

This has got to be one of Urban Decay's most useless products- I got mine as a GWP when UD was pulling out of Australia, and even as a freebie it sucks badly.

It's basically a glittery Chapstick. But why would I want super spangly lips? And we're talking chunks of glitter here, suspended in a clear waxy base. Impossible to use on eyes, and you can't use it on cheeks unless you want an attractive shiny, waxy look punctuated with sporadic scatterings of glitter. No thanks. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2003 10:10:00 PM More reviews by forensics96

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm *trying* really hard to like these. A fantasic Australian MUAer CP these for me- they came out over the summer & were on the ud.com website & I really wanted one- but then they stopped carrying them- not on the website or in stores anymore.

These little sticks come in these cute little "chapstick" like silver tubes and were touted on the website as the "wear all over" soft glitter. I agree that it's super soft- think like a waxy chapstick like substance LOADED with glitter-it rubs on leaving pretty much only glitter behind. I have all 4 shades (thanks to the incredible Binary!)- S&M (holographic glitter-just like the lipguink of the same name), Uzi (silver glitter), Twisted (gold glitter), & Disco Infero (very cool looking "black-light" purple glitter).

I tried S&M as eyeliner (I can distinctly remember the website saying try using their colored liq. liner & then layer the glitter stick over it)-- oh no! Def. will not do that- the stick's -just isn't shaped right- too round. So, I tried just smudging all over as an eyeshadow- looked great!!! *But* I swear like only an hour or two later it creased like mad!!!! Crap!!

I've simply used it like a chapstick on my lips & leaves lots of glitter behind-goes on nice and soft too- the glitter's not gritty at all!! :) I wish I could use it on my eyes (I might try it on my eyelids w/out an eye base coat too though)- but does seem it will at least work nice as a glitter top coat over lipsticks. I only put I wouldn't buy again, simply b/c I own all the shades & I don't think I will use it all that often that I'll never really run out! :P