July 31, 2014 | 1933 users online

Eyeliner - Sonia Kashuk - Eye Definer

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2014 8:35:00 PM More reviews by kristyb114

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Fantastic drug store eyeliner. Blends easily but stays in place all day. I use it in smoke which is a dark gray/black color. I love it.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2012 11:10:00 PM More reviews by beckhamlvr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

So-so on this. I wanted to like it but I don't. It goes on really nice but half way through the day it starts melting down and I get these blobs of eyeliner in the outer corners of my eyes. I will say if I put liquid over it in the morning then it doesn't melt as much. But I'd rather just wear the liquid.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/31/2011 4:07:00 PM More reviews by yayje96girl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

How I love thee, let me count the ways :
This is HG eyeline for me, in many ways I think that eyeliners are probobly one of the easiest things to shop for in the makeup world because most girls usually want the same thing. I got this on a wim really since I'd never heard about this before, but it was 6$ at my local target and hey what the heck so I checked out.. I have school and that means for 8 hours a day I'm not constantly checking or retouching my makeup, NO PENCIL EYELINER WILL STAY ON YOUR WATERLINE ALL DAY!!! so considering that this does stay for quite a while, I consider it achivement. I find it easy to apply, color is very good, but one thing I do have to say this may not like some people but it does smudge a little if you put on your lower lashes but the pencil does say " eye smudge" on it so I feel like it warns you in a way

UPDATE: This isn't what I thought it was. At the hour it would go everywhere and it would just run down my face I always had to be picking at it making sure it stayed in my eye area.. my search continues...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2008 11:05:00 PM More reviews by Cocoperere

I see that most of the reviewers here find that this eyeliner smudges, but I haven't seen any smudging at all! In fact, I really like the soft texture of the Purple Passion, which looks so beautiful when layered over a nice, medium-purple eyeshadow, like Almay's Intense i-color's Trio for Browns 201. It lasts all day, even on humid days or in hot weather. My only complaint is with the cap of the pencil, which inevitably crushes my carefully honed point! This is the BEST eye pencil I have ever used.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/30/2007 9:54:00 PM More reviews by HotLikeSauce

Hate hate hate. It bleeds, it runs, it's stubborn when applying; all around this product just sucks. I wouldn't buy again & I wish I didn't have to keep the one I already have. NAY.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2007 5:03:00 PM More reviews by meiren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I had this for a while, used it everyday. I have this in Midnight which is slightly pearly black. I think I bought it because it is pearly because I like liners that sparkle. (I don't wear eyeshadows religiously, so to eliminate the step....) I read some reviews that say it smudges but I don't find it smudging like crazy.. It is not that bad. My pencil is now very short, to the point where I can't grab it to use it... so sad. but while I had it I really liked it. So if I can't find another good pencil liner ( since I like trying new products), I'll come back to it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2007 10:05:00 AM More reviews by tuffnail

I bought and fell in love the Olive Suede shade. Apart from that I'm quite please with Kashuk's eyeliner. It goes on and blends smoothly without any problems and I have not experienced any smearing nor smudging after hours of wear even though it is quite creamy. I particularly like the fact that it is gentle on the eye and it takes very little effort to apply it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2007 6:03:00 PM More reviews by Boxerface

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Very disappointing!!!!! It smeared, ran, bled and smudged into my eye area of my face less than an hour after I put it on. I did not even know until I was baking up my car and saw my face in the mirrow. How Awful! I won't buy this again and wish I could return it.

I do love the other products by Sonia Kashuk but this is a looser.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/8/2005 4:25:00 PM More reviews by Chrysynthia2

Blech! Bought this in Olive Suede and it is terrible. I blended it out a little, and it never set, and ended up smearing terribly. The color is exactly what I wanted, but not in this pencil. Will not buy any more Sonia Kashuk eye pencils.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2005 5:58:00 PM More reviews by lindsey835

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have this shade in Midnight and while I love the color, the product is horrible. It drags roughly across the lid and smears after only a few hours. Possibly the worst liner I've tried.