October 25, 2014 | 1535 users online

Foundations - Youngblood - Loose Natural Mineral Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2014 7:51:00 PM More reviews by Opheliee

This is the best product ever.
It's amazing and gives a pefect tan of the face. But the coverage is not very full and I need to use a councelear to hide the imperfections.
I use it with the superpowder brush.
I like the texture because is light and fine.
Definetely I' ll repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2014 5:14:00 PM More reviews by Vistahl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product. I have owned it for some years now, and I cannot imagine my life without this product anymore.
It blends out nicely, and looks very natural. You will look flawless, and if your base is right, like you are wearing no makeup.

I suffered from acne when I was younger, and I tried everything.. and I mean, everything.
I was so sad with my skin, but then I bought the whole series of Youngblood. My acne was gone in the matter of two weeks.
I was so happy, and the price is "okay", because it will last for more than half a year. But I think it's worth every penny.

I found out, that my skin was so sensitive, that I got acne from using makeup with perfume and parabens.
I now swear to products without any perfumes, parabens or hormons, and my best advise for people who suffer from acne is, to think about what it is you put in your face :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2014 6:23:00 PM More reviews by jcurteis

I absolutely LOVE this foundation. I used to be a die hard liquid foundation fan but decided I needed to be more conscious about the chemicals I put on my skin. I tried a few other brands but have found this to be the best. It gives me smooth, even, medium to full coverage. How you apply it is everything and practise makes perfect. If you feel like its too cakey just spritz yourself with a hydrating mist and you are good to go.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 10:28:00 AM More reviews by hollbrowns

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

AMAZING!!! Im 19 have oily skin and occasionally break out pretty bad. This make up is flawless, I cant fault it. People who find it doesn't work usually don't prep their skin well enough before hand for this product. It does require some primer or rice setting powder underneath. The way this foundation applies is really strange, it applies like a liquid not minerals. I use my small kabuki brush and buff into my skin all over. It looks flawless on my skin. All of the products on this line are so amazing I have all 5 foundations and I cant fault them. They are all so different yet work really well. I will admit they work better if you use other youngblood products with them but what products don't?

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2014 12:23:00 AM More reviews by caramelwingz87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for about 2 years. I think it's a great product it doesn't really break me out, you just need to make sure when you go to bed that you wash it off. It gives great coverage and hides imperfections very well. I use this on top of my liquid foundation by YoungBlood and a combination of the two give me great results.

I'll continue to buy this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2014 9:31:00 PM More reviews by Stylemummy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been converted! As someone who has less-than-perfect skin, I used to always go for heavier products - liquid/cream/stick foundation followed by MAC Studio Fix (NC25). My skin is on the oily side so by midday, I look like I have no makeup on - just a messy, oily face that felt dirty and heavy. I came across the Youngblood range by accident. I had taken my daughter to a waxing appointment and while I was waiting for her I started playing around with the products on the Youngblood stand. The colours appealed to me so I went back for a consultation. I was sold! I have been using this foundation for almost one year now and I doubt I will ever go back to "mainstream" foundation. The coverage is not heavy but imperfections seem to just blend away. No need to touch up during the day - just a quick buff with my kabuki brush and the oil is gone. I also experience less breakouts. The colour Soft Beige is perfect for me - as if it has been custom made for my skin tone! This product is very expensive, but, it does last a while. The only other negative is that touch-ups can be messy because it is a loose powder, but, I am happy to live with that.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2014 5:17:00 PM More reviews by Mak3upObsessed

I have been on the hunt for a good mineral powder after changing from full coverage liquid foundations which were always causing me breakouts. I have found all the products I've tried look awesome for about an hour then start to shine on my chin area(I've learnt no matter what I do this is goin to happen, it's just the way my skin is) youngblood really does hold up well throughout the day, even with regular touch ups it doesn't go cakey or dull looking I just buff the shiny spots in again and it's great. I would say this is pretty much full coverage but I do need concealer on deep acne scars. This is a lot more natural looking and has really cleaned my skin up( to the point for the 1st time in ages I've got no current breakouts just scarring) I would recommend this for dry to combination skin as this is my skin type and it works great for me :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2014 1:53:00 AM More reviews by lovely_azian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this mineral foundation. It has medium to fullish coverage, by that I mean it will even out skin tone but won't hide acne scars or very dark spots. The finish is the best part about this foundation, even though its a powder foundation it doesn't look powdery. There is something about this foundation that is slightly luminous so you don't necessarily need to finish with a setting spray to take away the powdery look. It also feels a bit creamier than most powder foundations. I wear this in barely beige which is about NC20-25 in MAC terms. The colour range is pretty extensive and they make it easy for you to choose by dividing the colours into light, medium, dark etc and indicating the undertones. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the price and that on my particular skin (I have very large pores), this powder foundation doesn't do much to hide texture imperfections.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2014 2:16:00 AM More reviews by tanna83

My everyday makeup luckily I have a supplier that can deliver it cheaper otherwise id still be searching! Haven't found a better mineral makeup yet and have tried almost all brands and even made my own! I think the colour range helps and the quality is very very good, if u get the if right colour match you won't oxidize like every other mineral product on the market

rated 1 of 5 on 2/3/2014 6:39:00 AM More reviews by Jmoonlee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this as a gift, and so when I ran out of my regular powder, I thought I would try it out...
It's horrible, really.. The coverage is really good, but after about 1/2 an hour, it just looks messy, which is a shame cause I actually liked it when I first put it on. The worst thing about though, is the fact that it comes off on everything!! White shirts, paper, my phone.. this stuff was everywhere. Def. not worth the amount of money it costs!