Dove Intense Moisture Shampoo

3.6

Water (Aqua), Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Dimethiconol, Cocamide MEA, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance (Parfum), PEG-5 Cocamide, Carbomer, Amodimethicone, Ammonium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, C11-15 Pareth-7, Laureth-9, Ammonium Xylenesulfonate, PEG-45M, Trideceth-12, PPG-9, Lysine Hydrochloride, Silk Amino Acids (Alanine, Glycine, Serine, Arginine, Isoleucine, Cystine, Histidine, Glutamic Acid), Borage Officinalis Extract (Borago Officinalis) (Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Oleic Acid, Eicosenoic Acid), Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Ext. Violet No. 2 (CI 60730).

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Leaves my hair lovely and light and bouncy. Not heavy at all and a lovely fragrance!!

on 6/30/2014 2:46:00 PM

This product is absolutely terrible. I have thick hair and a not so sensitive scalp. I bought this thinking that it would be great to just keep my hair and scalp moisturized. However, it make my scalp flaky and extremely itchy. I can't use any dove products in my hair because of how dry and itchy it makes my skin. Also, it did weigh my hair down a lot. I would recommend a different brand such as Pantene or even Suave.

Ooooo I'm so happy. I'm not too picky on shampoo. I got this one because it was cheap, smelled ok, and came in a pump bottle. It cleans well and doesn't do anything bad. But the BEST part is that I don't lose my hair anymore. I have a lot of hair and for as long as I can remember, it was everywhere-the floors in my house, my clothes, clogging up the drain. But no more. All my hair stays on my head where it belongs. Soooo very happy.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love this shamppoo after I get out and my naturally dries it leaves these natural soft curls to where I looked like I hot ironed it but I love this products

on 1/6/2012 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This product was not for my hair at all! I was sorry I even touched it! I love dove's products,so I said I would try this cry!! (And my hair was totally dry.)
Well,my head was itch itch itch after I washed it! And it didn't even feel clean :(

Your hair needs to be REALLY dry for this shampoo,and mine was just not sutiable,I guess.

on 7/30/2011 3:18:00 PM

I have tried many shampoos recently, but this one is the best yet. I have thin hair which gets greasy easily and has no volume. This shampoo gave enough moisture that I didn't need an additional conditioner (which would weigh my hair down even more) and left my hair shiny and bouncy. It did feel a lot healthier after repeated washings and so I would buy this again without hesitation.

on 6/28/2011 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I had purchased one of the 40 oz bottles from Costco, and used it for over a year... Before I realized it made my hair thinner and fall out. While this might make your hair temporarily soft, it's not really worth it in the long run... And mind you, I have thick hair. I think I lost 1/3 of my hair through using this, worst shampoo I've tried in my life.
I don't love any shampoo in particular at the moment, but the Herbal Essence Drama Clean makes my hair very clean and shiny.

on 3/30/2011 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This shampoo, conditioner and night serum is really great!
But like if you wash your hair one or twice a week you can slowly feel the moisture leave your hair. But with continuous use your hair is left looking nice. My hair is coloured and I thought it would be a waste of money if i bought the coloured one because it's less moisturising then this one. I heard the original shampoo is better then the new one that came out but I use this shampoo conditioner and night serum so I don't have any problems with it. If I find a better line of hair products i will stop using dove but for now I'm good with this product.

on 3/29/2011 10:06:00 PM

I have naturally blonde hair which I regularly highlight and have changed from brown, to black, back to blonde, back to brown, to red...etc. etc. I straighten, curl, and blow dry my hair at least three times a week (though not everyday.) This shampoo is the ONLY thing that restores my hair and makes it soft, smooth, and shiny! I've tried (and given away) MANY expensive and inexpensive shampoos and this IS the ticket! Every time I visit my hairdresser she always tells me I have "perfect" hair and that it "acts and looks" like it's never been dyed before. It's SO cheap and I recommend it to absolutely everyone!

Wow! I used to straighten my hair daily so it's pretty damaged. My grandma sent a sample of this in the mail and it has worked beautifully! The shampoo is thick and luxurious. After using it, my hair is soft, fluffy, and clean. It really looks thicker and shinier. I think it helps to naturally straighten my hair too....or is that the new hair dryer? Also it leaves a nice clean smell in my hair that lingers which is a plus for me since with my old shampoo my hair was always stinky. Definitely get this; it's the best shampoo I have ever used!

Popular Shampoos