August 21, 2014 | 1607 users online

Makeup Brushes - Quo - Blush Brush

rated 2 of 5 on 5/22/2014 12:45:00 PM More reviews by Lizzifer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I hate this brush. Hate hate hate. Spent $25 on this puppy and I have a crappy $2 one from the drugstore that works better.
Every time I use it, bristles end up all over my face and if I'm not careful and don't do damage control after using it, I look like I'm sprouting big black hairs all over my face. It happened before I washed it and after. NOT worth the price AT ALL.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/1/2013 10:25:00 AM More reviews by nataliepin

Has been shedding ever since I bought it. Safe to say it stays in the bottom of my makeup bag.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/25/2013 12:34:00 AM More reviews by AdelaideScars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I use this brush only for blush and I really don't like it. It sheds constantly and I didn't find it very good for blending colour. Will not purchase again, it's to expensive for such poor quality.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2012 2:19:00 PM More reviews by KarlieSA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This brush works great for blending in color. I also use it as a bronzer brush and to lightly highlight along the outlines of my forehead and chawbones. I don't like that this brush sheds. Every time I use it and wash it, it sheds.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 10:21:00 AM More reviews by Felicity8529

I have been using this blush brush for a very long time. It has very good coverage and distributes product very well. I bought this when i use to work at a Shoppers over TEN YEARS AGO!! If you take care and store properly, these last a very long time!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2012 9:41:00 AM More reviews by Icaria

I had been wanting to try these for a while & purchased this one on special. Thankfully so. Not impressed. The hair is soft but it sheds easily & every time I use it, I end up having at least one broken hair on my face. Since I use it only for blush, this means it will not last long. I haven't had to clean it yet since I don't wear blush every day. I doubt it'll still be usable after that. Even at 40% off, these are still overpriced. Imo these belong at the dollar store.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2012 3:58:00 PM More reviews by lucciolaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have two of there brushes, and one is the standard silver handled brush with black bristles, while the other is brown with brown bristles and is more travel sized. The brown one is pretty great - I don't have any complaints. It's soft and sturdy, though admittedly I don't use it as often. The other one, however, has been shedding since I first got it. I can deal with it, but it leaves little black hairs all over my face and it's annoying. Also, the handle and ferrule are pretty wobbly. I'd buy again because one of them is fine, but it seems to be hit or miss.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/14/2011 1:37:00 PM More reviews by marieorange

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have not use it a long time because it started to shed after two washing. Note that I always dry my brushes upside down, so I do not think it is my fault. I tried to use it even after, but it lost so much hair that it was painful to apply the powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2011 4:01:00 PM More reviews by siobhan9705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

It works well, is soft, the only con is that it does shed a little. I always have about 4 or 5 little black hairs on my face after using. No biggy tho, still a nice brush.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/28/2011 10:08:00 PM More reviews by BeautyAndTheBlush

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

-I washed it...and...it smelled of dead roadkill...
-It started shedding after that and at school I'd have embarrassing little black hairs on my face...awkward...
-when it is washed it's not the same and all the weird smelling oils are washed off so it's not as soft and doesn't pick up makeup that great.

UPDATE: I cut the top off to make it a flat-top...when I washed it the white towel had a blue dye stain in it!!!