August 29, 2014 | 981 users online

Toners - Aubrey Organics - Mineral Water Sparkling Herbal Facial Mist

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2013 3:20:00 PM More reviews by emilie0444

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this spray a lot but I don't use it too often because I have oily skin. I use it when I put on too much powder makeup and want my face to look more real. Then I spritz my face and all is well. I also used it to spray my foundation brush when I am trying to achieve a dewy look.

I may start using it at night maybe post toner and pre moisturizer and see how that goes. But is is a very refreshing basic spray that can be multipurpose.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2010 9:30:00 AM More reviews by Kcairns

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I use a spray of this on my face before applying moisturiser and now and then as a pick me up. I've never really used this kind of product before and tend not to use toners etc since they usually make my skin feel either tight and irritated or sticky. I actually only bought this to get free delivery on an online order so I'm very surprised to find myself ordering a second bottle. I find using this under moisturiser allows me to use less product as it makes it easier to spread and aids absorption. I also occasionally use it as a pick me up if my face is feeling a bit dry and it refreshes and adds some moisture without any additional weight.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2009 1:00:00 AM More reviews by glitteralex

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I loved this when I was pregnant and living in San Francisco. It kept my skin hydrated when I was dry from nursing and the winter. It has a nice, fresh scent and no chemicals to harm a nursing baby...but now that I live in super-arid lake Tahoe, I need a spritzer/toner than is more moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2008 12:46:00 PM More reviews by LoveMyMarine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I looooove this stuff! Im currently on accutane and my skin is extremely dry, i couldnt get thru my day without carrying this stuff around with me for spritzing throughout the day. I can often be seen spraying my face in my car while stopped at a red light haha. Also puts the moisture back in my face after apply mineral makeup & and helps to "set" it. I highly recommend this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2007 8:10:00 AM More reviews by myamax

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have used this to set my mineral make-up for a few years now and still think it is great. My skin isn't oily (its combination) and therefore I don't find it leaves me too oily later in the day at all. I like a dewy look, however, so for those of you looking for something to leave you matte you may prefer a spray without additives (aloe vera etc.) such as Avene, Evian etc.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/8/2007 11:23:00 PM More reviews by christianadivine

i think that this is a GREAT spray for people with dry skin, not so much oily skin unless of course you want to look like an oil slick. :P it does hydrate the skin very well, but it leaves my skin looking rather shiny and oily which is not the look i'm going for. :P

i tried this product out in the summer, but i'm guessing maybe it would work better in the winter? i'm not sure, but it's just a thought. i say this because i personally have combo oily skin, so it didn't work out all that great with me.

i actually like the scent of this spray. i don't find it overpowering at all, but that could just be my personal preference.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/21/2004 3:52:00 AM More reviews by velvetcrush

i didnt have much use for this. i thought it smelled funny and felt weird. it is probably good to set your mineral make up with but other than that i dont see much use for it

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2004 2:37:00 PM More reviews by prophette

This toner-in-a-spray-bottle is great for setting my mineral makeup. In fact, I'm totally impressed with the results. I'd read about setting the makeup with a light mist of water or heavy water, but was skeptical. But when I saw this at Vitamin Shoppe one day during a grand opening sale when everything was 40% off, I decided to buy it and try it out. I'm glad I did - I will definitely keep buying this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2003 2:11:00 PM More reviews by irishgirl71

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a spray on toner-type product. You spray this on your face when you want a "pick me up" or need extra hydration. It has a light, heavenly scent and has no irritating ingredients..IMHO. I keep mine in the fridge as it feels more refreshing spraying it on. I bought it for 5.58 on vitaminlife.com and it's 4 ounces of product. I especially love it in the summer..I find a light mist doesn't disturb my make-up