August 30, 2014 | 1768 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Skin Firming Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 1:55:00 PM More reviews by ythe

I was amazed not expecting to see results like this. My legs look so much better.
Younger looking legs.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2014 9:39:00 PM More reviews by pinksexyhair

This lotion is amazing!! I'm pretty skinny but have some cellulite on the back of my thighs. I bought this lotion only for the firming benefits and didn't expect it to be too moisturizing. To my surprise, this is just as moisturizing as my previous favorite lotion (vaseline cocoa butter.) So my first impression of this lotion was really good just based on how well it moisturized my dry skin.. But does it actually FIRM? .. YES!! I have seen results and am thrilled with how well this actually works!!! I will forever keep repurchasing this product!! My legs look amazing!! :) I highly recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 3:57:00 AM More reviews by marce0318

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This body lotion really works, you start feeling the difference in a week or so. I am skinny but I don't work out a lot so my legs are kind of jello. This really make a difference.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2014 5:32:00 PM More reviews by Littlewing89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I actually really liked this. I usually hate chemically, non natural products....pretty much everything. Usually I like to use coconut oil, just pure...or olive oil, on my skin. After a shower, letting it absorb ( so it isn't too greasy) on damp skin, then tow
eling off the extra. ANYWAYS, sorry I digress.

This made my dry, alligator skin finally moisturized, from a really deep level. Especially on my shins, where it gets soooo dry and crackly. Gross I know. But it helps. Like, finally my skin is deeply moist with water, it's nice and plump. I like it. That sounds disgusting, but my skin was literally so dry and thin before....like fragile feeling, on the verge of wrinkles kind of.
I hope this will help with stretch marks, I'll just try it out for a while. It felt so great after a shower. I just slathered it on, so much. In gobs. And it feels awesome. Literally, my skin is so dry.
Finally, it feels like it got a big drink of water. Most lotions just feels so icky and filmy, this one is a little filmy but I'm sure it s doing something good. Because my skin looks great.
I wish it was natural, but my skin seriously feels moist all day. And that is rare.
No reaction what so ever, so my skin must be not super sensitive. No acnes either.
I will use this as a cure-all for when my skin is in bad shape.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2013 2:33:00 AM More reviews by girlnextdoor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in the "dry skin" version with macadamia. It was reasonably priced, under $10, for a largish bottle of lotion. It has a thin consistency, spreads nicely, absorbs fast and doesn't leave you sticky (I hate the lotion stickies...). With continued massaging ( circular to get circulation going to help with toning and cellulite) it leaves your skin firm feeling. For me, the scent is a little strong, but I don't find it overly flowery or "feminine" and it fades to a bearable smell after half an hour or so.
The great thing about this lotion is that it leaves your skin glowy and plumped up. I wouldn't say that it firms in a permanent way, but it moisturizes enough to make your skin cells plump up to look healthy and smooth all day. It has helped (along with scrubbing in the shower) to get rid of a couple small patches of keratosis that were developing on my arms, so I'm certain that it is an effective moisturizer. I will definitely buy again because I love that my skin looks deeply moisturized without having that disgusting slick feeling. I've just finished my first bottle, so I'm interested in seeing if continued use with nivea's q10 will produce results that do more to restore lost collagen and are not so temporary. This lotion is definitely worth a try with short-short season here!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2013 12:30:00 PM More reviews by bunnypie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am very satisfied with this lotion. I paid only $7 for it and the bottle is quite big. The consistency is more watery, but I kinda like that because I find creams are harder to blend.
The way I apply it is, I smooth this all over my body and especially massaging the areas where I feel I need more firmness. It doesn't absorb that quickly. It takes about 30 minutes, but then I get super soft skin that's tighter than before. I find it quite moisturizing for a rather watery firming lotion, which to me is another plus.
I can definitely see that my skin is much firmer with this lotion and I will continue using it daily, because that seems to really show the difference.
Great product, and I wish I could have discovered this sooner.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2013 12:18:00 PM More reviews by rock_chip

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

BEWARE! This lotion broke me out in a red, itchy, raised rash. I do not have sensitive skin whatsoever, and I have never had a reaction to any skin product, so needless to say, I was surprised by my skin's reaction. I was using the lotion daily, and the rash started to appear on Day 5 of use. I immediately stopped using it, but the rash has continued to appear and get worse. I haven't used it for 3 days now, and the rash is still there. According to my internet research, I'm not the only one this has happened to... a red, itchy rash about 5-6 days after starting use seems to be more common than it should be. I was surprised that no MakeupAlley reviewers have had this experience (though a few mentioned "breaking out" and itching, which is probably a milder version of what I have).

I really wanted to like this... the consistency was good, it absorbed quickly, and I was curious to see if it firmed at all. Unfortunately, I never got that far. This went right in the trash. Save yourself the potential hassle and find something better.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2012 10:32:00 PM More reviews by 0mgitsalice

The smell is nice.
The product is very watery yet very moisturizing. For those people who keeps saying it does not absorb, It's a lotion and you need to apply and massage it in for few seconds. I does firm my skin, not that much of a difference, but leaves skin bouncy and smooth.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2011 2:00:00 AM More reviews by filthyhotmess

I finished off a full bottle of this after using it everyday and just repurchased another. I can't say if this alone helps with firming the skin because i dry body brush and exercise but it's a good basic body lotion. Absorbs quite quickly, moisturises well (might not be moisturising enough for super dry skin though) and the smell doesn't offend me. I'll repurchase if it's on special. Pump bottle is good!!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/11/2011 11:34:00 AM More reviews by bootmunchie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's fine. And that's it. This lotion doesn't smell amazing, but that's ok because I don't want it to have a smell that will mismatch with my perfume. Just has a basic lotion smell. This lotion is more greasy than I like, it does eventually absorb, but when I have to move quickly to the next thing like putting clothes on or makeup. not fast enough. Firming? Uh..I don't think I use it enough to notice. I mean moisture lotions in general tightens skin so it seems to just be outting that fact of all lotions. I tried this because I like nivea cellulite gel, but not even close to the same. It's my back up lotion...tend to grab other ones sitting around instead of it like St. Ives and Sheer Infusion

Anyway.