December 22, 2014 | 1888 users online

Lip Gloss - Dior - Addict Lip Gloss- A Feast of Plums-781

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2014 10:29:00 AM More reviews by Kristianna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The color is pretty, but the lipgloss is really sticky and hard to apply. Wouldn't buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2007 9:27:00 AM More reviews by silvermouse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this, easily my favourite lipgloss (and believe me I have a lot!). I can understand that it would be too dark for most, in fact if you apply too much it is a bit strong, however it perfectly suits my darker olive skin tone. A thin layer is perfect for work, whereas a darker layer is great for evenings. As for staying power, the inital colour might fade (very, very gradually mind you) but the glittery, sparkly bits linger long after you've wipe your mouth with a napkin. it's more like a lipstick in lipgloss form. The packaging is gorgeous as well! Would definately buy this again

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2006 10:41:00 PM More reviews by Kayelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

At first, this looked way too dark for me. However, I've found that if I use a small amount and blend it thoroughly into my lips, it turns into a very wearable berry. Love the Addict packaging and the smell is fine, but next time I think I may go with a color that looks good with less work.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2006 5:30:00 PM More reviews by hounddog1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

EDITED: I did not love this first. I thought it is too brown, but there really is more plummy undertone. I am so over nude lip colors that mostly only wash me out. And I find darker colors so much more flattering on my PPP skin and blue eyes. I feel like a sexy lady when wearing this shade. I do not find the fragrance too bad. In my opinion Dior makes way better lip glosses than Chanel who makes boring colors that all look same. PIgment in these glosses is great. UPDATE: This really IS too brown and dark for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2006 8:55:00 AM More reviews by Shmabby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

RIS, this color seemed like it would be too dark. I'm fair skinned and never ever wear dark colors on my lips. However, this is just the right amount of dark, and I can wear it during the day. It's really a fantastic plum color which is still sheer enough that the dark isn't overpowering. I just put one line of it on my lower lip and rub my lips together. It would be great for night, but I really don't feel like it's too overpowering for daytime wear. I was very plesantly surprised! However, I'm not sure I'd buy it again, I may try another color since this is my first dior addict gloss.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2005 6:36:00 AM More reviews by seirafi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Like other reviewers have said - the packaging is sooo pretty! But I wouldn't buy this lip gloss again. I'm a fair-to-medium skin with brown hair and brown eyes, and I found the shade too overpowering, it's much darker than it appears to be in the transparent tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2005 7:34:00 PM More reviews by FOXYPURR

This color Beautiful pigment (all of the ultra-glosses are different) ... as another reviewer said better color than a lipstick and more shine too. This plum color is classically beautiful and goes well with my fair skin. The packaging is absolutely gorgeous!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2005 10:45:00 AM More reviews by FiBe

I love all the CD Ultra Gloss lipglosses and most of the colours too including this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2005 11:23:00 PM More reviews by ZoSo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Oh I love this! If you love plums, this is a great color. On me, Skin / Ivory 100, looks like a true dirty plum. Like Mac's Plum lipliner. Beautiful!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2005 10:34:00 AM More reviews by leonie_au

A Feast of Plums is a sheer berry shade that would suit most skintones - warm or cool. The touch of gold shimmer makes it perfect for a glam evening face. Pretty shade but won't repurchase as I have other berry lip gloss shades I prefer over this one.