April 20, 2014 | 1598 users online

Lip Gloss - Christian Dior - Addict Lip Gloss- A Nibble of Nuts-123

rated 1 of 5 on 6/5/2006 12:36:00 PM More reviews by beckibear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I wanted to like this but I was not that impressed with the colour. I think this colour is for darker skin tones. I thought it would be a beigey/nude colour but it is gold and looks so nasty and tacky against my pale skin. The consistency isn't that great either and the smell/taste is just YUCK! I hate to waste it though so somethimes slick it over lipstick and blot to make the colour less strong for those subtle makeup days. Maybe if I had tried a diffrent colour this would have been a different story, but I feel a little put off with this product now and probably won't be trying it again in the near future.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2006 5:54:00 AM More reviews by sexysylvia1211

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

gorgeous gold colour. lasts a long time and is so much better than lick of taffy 151. i just cudnt get on with that colour. this colour is perfect for a nude sparkly lips and smokey eyes love it, only thing i hate is the smell :::((((

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2005 3:15:00 PM More reviews by mtvsux

Dear Nibble of Nuts, i just want to say i love you so much. I take back what i said in my first review, that i don't like you over lipstick. I DO!! i do. You are amazing. -love, mtv.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2005 1:36:00 AM More reviews by dreamer81

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Positively gorgeous and complex!! Light beige-nude with a light pinky gold irresdence to it, looks so sososo good. I'm so glad i found this gloss! My only two minor complaints is that the dior addict glosses are too thin in texture, and have a strong smell. This is LE i believe, but had it not been , iwould repurchase this over and over... and over.... :) For reference i'm an asian nc30, yellow/olive gal.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2005 8:20:00 PM More reviews by cosmic_flash

I wear this shade every-single-freakin-day of the week. 'Nuff said. But really. This is a neutral beigy color with gold and pink shimmers. A lot of things wash me out but this didn't. It's the perfect everyday color. $23 is a little steep for lipgloss, but whatever. I'd rebuy this a million times if I had to. I'm slightly tanned warm Asian skintone. I also REALLY love the texture. It's like Glossimers, it's a creamy that dries to a shine on your lips, smooth as silk and not sticky like conventional goop-textured lipgloss (Lipglasses, lipglaze, ect.)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2005 10:40:00 AM More reviews by leonie_au

A Nibble of Nuts looked pretty in the tube but I knew as soon as I saw it that it wouldn't be for me. The beige tone with gold shimmer does nothing to flatter my LLL NC20 skintone. Washes me out completely so I now occasionally use (a tiny bit of) it as an eye gloss for casual summer days.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2005 1:28:00 AM More reviews by cyprine

LOVE this gloss! High quality, complex-colored, shimmeringly multifaceted, and long-lasting. This gloss goes with basically anything, and looks great over lipsticks, especially pinky-browns and nudes. I like the smell, too, and the packaging is tres glamorous!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2004 11:10:00 PM More reviews by ashleyhastings

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This gloss looks absolutely fab! It's a very nude iredescent look in a pretty beige/pink shimmery color. Very glam! Although if you have super fair skin it can make you look washed out because the color is very light. I reccommend it for the summer when your skin is darker. It comes in a beautiful little box and the tube is ultra chic! The only problems I found with this gloss were the smell and the texture. It's a little sticky and smells slighty cheap! Very condiscending to the price...however I would purchase it again. Another great one is 'A Lick Of Taffy.' It has a very sexy subtle pink sheen!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2004 4:40:00 AM More reviews by divaliciousdiva

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

OMG it is amazing! being very picky about lipglosses, ever since i used this one i never bought another one again! not sticky, neutral taste, lasts long. looks great with a tan but also with fair skin. def. worth the price!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2004 6:03:00 PM More reviews by MsShamika

This has become one of my favorite glosses. I use it baically everyday. A very soft shimmery champagne color.