April 20, 2014 | 1311 users online

Lip Gloss - Christian Dior - Addict Lip Gloss (All Shades)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2014 4:50:00 PM More reviews by njr86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have the 013 shade Etoilee. It's a sheer nude color w/ gold sparkles & slightly green(I guess??) shimmer to it.. Like mother of pearl. It's really pretty over pink lipstick (my regular is nars sex machine). But..!!! it's too greasy/oily feeling & wears off too soon. I don't mind reapplying, the tube is cool.... Lol.. but for $30 I feel like you should put it on & be set for a lil while

I think it was d/c but I used to have a tube (back when they had blue caps) in the color Jersey pink that was gorgeous ... Pale pink w/the same kind of green shimmer.. Would love to replace THAT one

rated 2 of 5 on 1/9/2014 10:09:00 AM More reviews by cipria

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Really gorgeous packaging and colors, but bad quality.It has a really poor lasting power.It lasts few minutes on lips than vanish, even if you don't drink or eat. The price is also very high.There are many others lip gloss better than this at a lower price.
I've chosen Diablotine, a red coral shade with little golden glitter, a beautiful color.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2014 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Backmasking

It's nice... but not any nicer than a gloss for less than half the price. The one thing I do adore is the beautiful and luxurious packaging. (Which may have been the reason for me purchasing this in the first place.)

Gloss is just one thing I don't think is worth the splurge. I'd rather buy a nice lipstick.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by liz48170

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I received this in a trade: I really like it; but given the price would never buy it again.

Pro's:
It is not sticky (NARS - I am looking at you)

It gives my lips a super soft feeling

The packaging is sturdy and gorgeous

The light pink color is beautiful

It has a decent or non offensive taste

The natural clear pink color is pretty

Con's
PRICE !! Seriously it is so over the top; I can afford it but draw the line...

It does not "plump" as it claims

You need to re apply often

It softens and protects LESS than my Argan Oil and Argan Infinity Cream - both of which take a tiny dab and are super cost effective

It gives my lips a really soft feeling, but no softer than my Argan Oil or JM Infinity Cream both of which cost much less and will last a year or two if just used on the lips.

Is sort of bulky though good packaging;it takes up too much room

Overall this is a novelty, but not practical. I end up using my Argan Infinity or just oil or moisturizer in the morning on my lips, press a tiny bit of lip stick in for color - and may use a gloss during the day

I will enjoy the rest of this (about 1/2 gone in a month) -- but not repurchase this lovely packed sheer pink tint of mostly skin oils

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2013 6:22:00 PM More reviews by Shaketheglitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

My favorite lip gloss, it's really moisturizing so if your lips are dry, they will suck it right up. The only downside is the grittiness of the glitter. I'm not bothered by it much.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/13/2013 8:08:00 PM More reviews by daisydaisys

Packaging is amazing, teenage girls dream- shiny and pretty and luxe looking- however, the product itself smells and tastes like chemicals, has too much glitter and is too gloopy. Won't repurchase- although if I ever have a niece or goddaughter to treat I know where to go!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2013 5:24:00 AM More reviews by kitchensink01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I bought Papillon which is a spring 2013 LE colour in Asia. It shows up as pale pink on the lips - lighter than in the tube. I haven't seen it in at the Dior counters in Australia. The lipgloss is not sticky but is runny and doesn't last long. The colour hardly shows up on my lips. Part of the fault lie with the fact that my natural lip colour is more rosy than pinky. This is a very expensive lipgloss that's not worth the asking price for what it does. I bought it because the packaging looked cute and the applicator was a brush instead of the typical doe foot. I prefer brushes for precision. I am going to use it up because I have found a use for it. I put in over a darker lipstick to lighten it up. I also layer it over Lancome's juicy tube coral lipgloss to make a different shade & this also makes Dior lipgloss last longer. LancĂ´me's juicy tubes are HG for me but I don't like to use it over lipstick because that will stain the angled tube applicator - I use UNDER lipstick. I will be searching for a less expensive dupe of Dior lipgloss.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2013 8:03:00 PM More reviews by kimchas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I have the clear color one, I really the gritter on this lip gloss and it looks so kissable on my lip. But it is a bit pricey but so far I am satisfied. I did not notice any off taste. It does have scent but not too heavy.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2013 4:00:00 PM More reviews by Suzie1717

I bought this lipgloss a few years ago. The colour was beautiful and the shine was absolutely gorgeous on my lips! It had great lasting power. I was quite impressed. I would say the price is a teensy bit on the expensive side but it is definitely worth it.

I gotta admit I absolutely love Dior makeup, especially their eye and lip products.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2013 5:53:00 AM More reviews by jewelmeow

this is one of the first high end lip glosses that i purchased, and i have to say i am impressed. i got this in the shade angelique (no. 223) - it wasn't too pricey for a high end gloss and i think it is definitely worth it after comparing it with subsequent high end lip glosses i purchased (e.g. Chanel glossimer which was really mediocre). This gloss looks natural and gives my lips a pleasant shine - and because of its nudey-peachy shade it looks nice on top of any lipstick shade or on its own. i think it's worth saving up to get more shades of the addict glosses. Dior is one of the high end brands that i feel the lip products' quality is worth their price.