Dior Addict Lip Gloss (All Shades)

3.5

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Polyglyceryl-2 Isostearate/Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecanol, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Glass Beads, Porpylene Carbonate, Mica, Propyl Gallate, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Bht, Butylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol.

on 8/18/2015 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

I like this gloss however I don't love it and won't be repurchasing. I got it in the shade Dormeuse and it's a pretty everyday pink color. But it settles into the lines of my lips even after I exfoliate and use lip balm. I prefer the Buxom Lip Polishes and they are only $19 and alot better quality. I was expecting more out of a $30 gloss but it's a pretty shade and I won't be returning it.

Pros
-Super moisturizing, very comfortable
-Feels luxurious on the lips
-Lightweight, not sticky
-Beautiful packaging

Cons
-Settles into the lines of your lips
-Expensive obviously
-Not long lasting
-Better glosses out there for less $$

on 8/18/2015 2:57:00 AM

I was presented Cherry My Cherie last week and it is quite pigmented on the lips. If you apply two coats, it will get the maximum impact and an intense high-shine impact. It is very smooth and shiny. The color is long-lasting. It lasts about 4-5 hours. Over time, it leaves a pretty stained color on the lips. If you are interested in Dior and YSL lip gloss, you can go and search for "peaklips.com", they have quite clear review about this gloss line.

on 7/10/2015 10:11:00 PM

Originally, I bought this online on a whim - I have the shade 'Angelique', a creamy pale pink. Although it is pricey, this is the least sticky gloss I have ever tried (both drugstore and high end). The glossy look lasts a fairly long time, particularly for something that goes on so smoothly and feels so light on the lips. The packaging is beautiful and a tube lasts a reasonably long time, even with consistent use. I love the brush applicator and the fact that this product smells neither sweet nor chemically. I recently repurchased after having my original tube about five months.

on 1/2/2015 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I have this in shades 'Intruige' and 'Pandore', and both colours are beautifully bright and glossy, i usually put this on in 2 thin layers to get a bright pigmented colour, or 1 for a subtler but still pretty shade. I tend to use a lip liner with this if I'm going on a night out, as it can bleed with drinking and eating, however stays put for everyday use.

I find it lasts quite well, only having to reapply after eating a meal, or a lot of drinking. It does however transfer onto everything, so you will be in no doubt as to which glass is yours. It is not quite sticky, slightly tacky but it's more of a creamy feeling and doesn't stick hair to your lips like some lip glosses.

It doesn't smell like anything really, I had to sniff the applicator to get a faint make-upy smell, not plasticky or anything like that. It also doesn't taste of anything so I'm not really tempted to eat it off my lips.

As people have said the packaging is lovely, and I don't think I'd be willing to pay as much for this if it was in a boring black box.

I'm not really a fan of lip gloss in general, but this is the best one I've tried so far.

on 7/13/2014 7:56:00 PM

The packaging is beautiful. I like having it in my purse. That's really the only reason to buy it. There is no color to it at all once it goes on the lips, the glitter is a bit gritty, and my biggest gripe is that it wears off very quickly. I have to reapply it every 30 minutes or so. I have had lipgloss from the drugstore that wears much better. This lipgloss isn't the worst gloss I've ever tried, but for $30 for a tube of gloss, this is unacceptable. The good thing is that is doesn't have much of a smell or taste.

I got the color Delice thinking it looked similar to a Sonia Kashunk lipgloss I used to love years ago that had been discontinued. Sadly, it's not even a fourth as good as that product was. I paid for it, so I'll continue to use it until it's gone. However, I most definitely won't repurchase it. The packaging is beautiful, but the quality of the product is more important to me than the packaging.

on 5/13/2014 2:14:00 PM

The color I got is gorgeous, and looks beautiful on. However, this gloss doesn't even last an hour, and it's sticky too. Shame.

on 5/2/2014 9:53:00 PM

I love the packaging but the color doesn't stay on at all. However, it's not sticky and it is quite moisturizing. Can be used as lip balm I guess..

on 4/17/2014 4:50:00 PM

I have the 013 shade Etoilee. It's a sheer nude color w/ gold sparkles & slightly green(I guess??) shimmer to it.. Like mother of pearl. It's really pretty over pink lipstick (my regular is nars sex machine). But..!!! it's too greasy/oily feeling & wears off too soon. I don't mind reapplying, the tube is cool.... Lol.. but for $30 I feel like you should put it on & be set for a lil while

I think it was d/c but I used to have a tube (back when they had blue caps) in the color Jersey pink that was gorgeous ... Pale pink w/the same kind of green shimmer.. Would love to replace THAT one

on 1/9/2014 10:09:00 AM

Really gorgeous packaging and colors, but bad quality.It has a really poor lasting power.It lasts few minutes on lips than vanish, even if you don't drink or eat. The price is also very high.There are many others lip gloss better than this at a lower price.
I've chosen Diablotine, a red coral shade with little golden glitter, a beautiful color.

on 1/5/2014 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

It's nice... but not any nicer than a gloss for less than half the price. The one thing I do adore is the beautiful and luxurious packaging. (Which may have been the reason for me purchasing this in the first place.)

Gloss is just one thing I don't think is worth the splurge. I'd rather buy a nice lipstick.

Popular Lip Glosses