Victoria's Secret Brush With Greatness Thickening Mascara

on 4/21/2005 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I bought this for $1.99 during Semi-Annual, so no guilt on the price. I actually wasn't expecting much, but was pleasantly surprised. This mascara gave me nicely separated, voluminous black lashes. What I wished L'Oreal Architect and Lancome Magnificils/Amplicils would have done. One coat is natural; two is nice and dramatic. Any more coats than that, and you're begging for clumps. Would buy again @ Semi-Annual (disc'd full-size).

on 1/6/2005 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

This mascara works great the first time you put it on, but after a while when you take the wand out of the bottle the mascara tends to clump to the end of the wand. But on the good side, it doesnt flake, and it does define your lashes, but it doesnt really thicken. I would use it again, if I got it at a discount.

on 11/7/2003 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is one of the best mascara's I've ever used! It really separates and makes lashes look thicker...no clumping or flaking, either. It gives lashes great definition without that Tammy Fay Baker look. My sister bought this product, but I've secretely been using it; I guess it's time to buy my own! Definitely great quality.