November 24, 2014 | 1728 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Blunt Eye Shadow

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2014 9:23:00 PM More reviews by galsunday

I got this for as a dupe for Loreal`s Eternal Sunshine as compared by 'Temptalia' blogger. I was hoping for a gold shimmer- like shade but this one turns out to be shimmer frosted champagne! No doubt it brightens my eye area. It looks lemony yellow on me! The texture is so soft and literally melts into your skin.Easy to blend.

It lasted me thru a whole nite of dancing west coast swing and sweating. I like the suggestion by another reviewer i.e., to use this on the inner corners of the eyes/brow bone. Something i might try.

Pricing well .. i got a discount from sephora being a regular but then again its pretty affordable for a high end makeup brand. I like the packaging ...looks like UD packaging was inspired by some tattoo ink artist. Very street! Having said that, im still on my quest to get Loreal`s Eternal Sunshine. My quest for gold!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 4:08:00 PM More reviews by Starlajean12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Awesome color. It's not too gold nor too champagne, perfect combo of both. I use it with my neutrals and with my purples.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2013 4:58:00 PM More reviews by Rocky22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Great color I love wearing this with a red lipstick and black eyeliner! Applies nice and tge color is beautiful!! I want to try other UD colors as I think I like a bit more than MAC.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2012 3:37:00 AM More reviews by ProductJunkey

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This color is like your skin, but *better*~(I've been watching too many beauty videos on You Tube~) I'm fair, so this is a nice natural, but with a kick eye look. Makes your eyes the focus of your face. I like to use this on the lid and then naked from the crease up. I was lucky to get two of these on Urban Decay's $6.00 sale, I see they still have the eyeshadows, but no longer have blunt! I was going to get another one, because I don't want to be without this color! ---They have the 20% off sale, now. Another color I got was Chopper- they still have that one on the site- that is a pretty copper with glitter- a nice going out at night color.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2012 6:03:00 PM More reviews by roxyd562

This eyeshadow is amazing for when i just want to put something over my lid and go. its not sparkly it has more of a sheen to it absolutley no fall out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2012 6:26:00 PM More reviews by UrbanObsession

I have been using this particular shade of UD shadow for five years now. The pigmentation never ceases to amaze me and it is a color that can easily go from day to night! Blunt is a shimmery champagne-gold that looks pretty with my blue eyes and warm skin tone. For day, I apply it over UDPP with a thin line of black liner on lash line and lots of mascara! All I have to do to be ready for night is some brown liner on lower lashes and UD gunmetal(HG grey shade) in crease and outer v-voila! Instant drama and an easy smokey eye. Blunt is such a versitale color, I also use it for a highlight and inner corners of eye from time to time. A HG neutral that is worth shelling out some extra cash, get it now! I pray it is never discontinued because I use it almost daily.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2012 1:43:00 PM More reviews by rkendrayb

Favorite shadow of all time!

I'v used this for almost any colour smokey eye as it blends so easily and is pretty much a universal shade, which will match almost any colour!!

i have also used this on the brow bone as a little highlight, or over the whole lid, with winged black eyeliner!

The shade is so pretty, and the texture of urban decay eyeshadows is gorgeous!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2012 11:19:00 PM More reviews by HKaren

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love! I wore this everyday until the pot was empty. It is pricey but lasted at least 6 months. Heading back to Sephora for another! This is perfect for my tan skin tone. Love the shimmer and the staying power and that it doesn't flake into the eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2012 10:02:00 PM More reviews by Jackelynlawren

I bought this shadow because I thought the name was clever, but I ended up falling in love with it. I work in retail (nothing fancy) but I wear this color EVERY day.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2012 12:04:00 AM More reviews by meryzz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Perfect!