Wet 'n' Wild shimmering eye dust

3.0

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/4/2003 4:04:00 PM

I'm with the reviewer below me... these things are awesome! I bought the silver, and light blue versions. While the blue *is* a little sheer, it's still a beautiful color. And smeared over black eyeliner, it makes this beautiful bright violety-blue color. I love it.

And the silver... WOW. You know those pictures you see of models that look like someone attacked them with silver spray paint? THIS is what gives it to you. This stuff is amazing. Definitely not an every day eyeshadow, but for a night out, it's so perfect. And good God they're cheap. Buy them. Love them.

on 1/21/2003 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is why I like to stick to high-end products. This is a shimmery, pigment-like loose eyeshadow. The colors are beautiful (metallic pink, blue, and silver), which is what got me suckered into buying. But the quality is awful. The colors go on translucent and lighty shimmery (not even metallic). The pigmentation in this product is terrible. I even tried to use it as a liquid eyeliner by mixing it with a very high quality mixing medium, and even that had a poor, translucent quality. I should have known better, never found a decent WW product before.