November 26, 2014 | 994 users online

Hair - Redken - Shades EQ Rocketfire Red

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2011 2:54:00 PM More reviews by heatherlanee

I am absolutely in love with this product! I usually do thick, chunky lowlights to contrast my platinum blonde hair and it is an incredible outcome! I ALWAYS always get compliments on my hair! I wish there was a way that I could buy this product to do it myself because it fades kind of quickly and salon costs add up. But for now, I STILL LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2011 5:30:00 PM More reviews by katie117

I have been using Redken Rocketfire (6R) for a few years and love it. I combine it with 6RB (Cherry cola) and it makes my naturally brown hair extremely shiny and darker brown with a pretty merlot tint. It is truly the best coloring product I have encountered thus far. It lasts for at least 10 weeks. My hair is very healthy and shiny thanks to this fabulous product! I hope they never discontinue, because I would be lost. I apply it at home now, because I have moved so much over the past few years that it became difficult to find a consistent colorist. My previous hairstylist told me how to apply it myself, and it is very simple and even better on the pocket book as I do not have to pay for added salon expenses!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2003 5:42:00 AM More reviews by CateOm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this but in their infinite wisdom, Redken have discontinued it (at least in Australia). Apparently Redken rep spouted some guff about "staying on the cutting edge". NEWS ALERT REDKEN, if it ain't broke.......
BTW, am using new Redken colour extend conditioner. It's just like a semi and is nice on my hair but it is VERY PIGMENTED!! Scalps beware.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2001 3:56:00 PM More reviews by DaniGurle

This is the best shampoo I have every used for my color processed ruby colored hair. It extends color alot longer between touchups and it leaves my hair soft and untangled. A wonderful overall product.