September 22, 2014 | 1255 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2014 5:11:00 PM More reviews by ghostofcpast

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like these! I'm big on colored eyeliner, so I have eleven of them in all of the shades available at Rite-Aid. They are very pigmented and stay on the lash line fairly easily. They sharpen well and last forever- I still have the very first one I bought a year ago, the dark brown that I use ~3 days a week. They aren't very shimmery or anything, but they are colorful!

The only thing is that the quality is very INCONSISTENT. Someof the pencils are great- they sharpen easily, make a definite line, are very pigmented, etc etc. Every once in a while I'll get a horrible one where the tip breaks off, it won't sharpen, wears off the crease (I do a lot of winged eyeliner). I've had to buy three dark blue ones, two blacks, two olives, etc. So if you do buy one and it breaks off a lot, consider buying a second, because there's a chance it'll be sufficient.

Overall, it's great if you're like me and want eleven decent eyeliners without paying four hundred dollars. But you will end up paying twenty because some of them just suck.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2014 11:01:00 PM More reviews by ajb426

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I picked two of these up from Rite Aid for 99 cents, which I believe is the normal price. They are very long eyeliner pencils that must be sharpened. I like that the color lasts a long time and doesn't completely wear off of the waterline - something I had yet to experience before these. I like my 652 Dark Brown better than my 656A White because unfortunately these are very hard pencils, and the only place I will put white eyeliner is on my lower waterline and it is irritating to swipe it back and forth to get the color (and it's still not as vibrant as I would like). The Dark Brown is more useful for me not only because I can put it on my upper lashline and waterline but also because it just has better pigmentation.
Both have a certain smell that I associate with my "play" makeup from my childhood, but it's not bad, and it doesn't linger. It's kind of a crayon scent.
I may purchase a brown, black, or other dark color, but I won't be getting another white or other light color. The hunt for an inexpensive plain white eyeliner to put on my lower waterline continues!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/30/2013 4:28:00 PM More reviews by Bryony

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I keep giving these a chance and have even tried different colors, but no more! They don't sharpen well, and hurt to apply. The pencil lids go on too far and smash the sharpened point (if you can get one to sharpen well enough) or they crack. The amount of product you get for the price was so tempting, but I'm through with these.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2013 6:04:00 PM More reviews by Happy2Binsane

I very recently purchased Wet N Wild's white Coloricon 656A
The first thing I noticed was, you get a lot of product for 99 cents, it's at least 7 inches long.
The second thing was, the smell. It smells like colored pencil, or old crayon, that bugged me.
It refused to go on smooth, and smudged and/or flaked throughout the day.
But only on the upper lid,
When I applied it to my waterline, it didn't irritate or flake.
So that part is a little strange...
Since this is the first time I've purchased a Wet N wild product,
I'm willing to give it a second chance.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2012 2:29:00 PM More reviews by jptakesdc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My favorite pencil eyeliner! I wear it every day. It is not very sharp so it works well with creating a smoky eye. There are products out there that are better for creating sharper/more defined lines but I LOVE the green and purple colors- they make my chocolate brown eyes look very hazel, something that I just cannot accomplish with any other eyeliner! Plus they are so cheap compared to other eyeliners and last all day under most circumstances.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/18/2011 10:33:00 AM More reviews by paradox13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I love wet and wild products and decided to try their liquid liner in black. Unfortunately - i got what i paid for.
It is very liquid-y so it transfers onto my eye lids. It flakes every time I curl my lashes - even after letting it dry completely. A little bit of moisture and this liner smudges like no tomorrow. I have smudges and flakes under my eye area and on my cheeks - I know it is not water resistant but I want my liner to stay till end of my work day.

The good stuff about this liner is that it is cheap and I find it easy to wing my liner with this brush. I like the brush applicator.
Overall, I will not repurchase this liner - it does not compare to other drugstore liners like Revlon colorstay ink pot.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/15/2010 2:35:00 AM More reviews by missusdifficulty

I bought a couple just because they're cheap. Big mistake. It's hard to use -- I find it hard to get fine lines. Plus, it smudges so easily. And so much! If I don't check on it, I turn up looking like I didn't get to sleep all night.

Although, don't get me wrong, it may not be for me but my friend uses it and she's pretty satisfied with it. Maybe it's just learning how to work around its disadvantages.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/4/2010 4:13:00 PM More reviews by Clythie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Other

Wet 'n Wild has dissapointed me with this eyeliner. I was looking for a purple eyeliner and was over the moon to find this lovely purple eyeliner and also cheap. Unfortunatly I got what I paid for. The colour pay-off is amazing but it is IMPOSSIBLE to get a line on your lid with out it getting smudged or clumpy. I don't own any other colour so I can't compair but I don't like this eyeliner at all

I would not repurchase this colour or any other colour again

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2010 6:44:00 PM More reviews by emg93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product is the epitomy of what my mother and I like to call "Walgreens Values". This eyeliner is only 99 cents and comes in so many colors. It stays on and it doesn't smear. I am so happy that it is inexpensive, so I can buy all of the colors. It's the only eyeliner I use. ^_^

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2010 10:14:00 PM More reviews by b000ty

only 1$ yee . this is the only eyeliner i can use to line the bottom of my eye, like right on the eye , not below it. i use black black 651. i use to use NYC for the same price, but they changed the way they made it and i had to switch to a better one, ie this one.