December 22, 2014 | 1675 users online

Eye Shadow - Three Custom Color Specialists - Single shadow in Warm Aubergine

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2005 7:16:00 PM More reviews by iceprincess316

Purple is one of my staple eyeshadow colours. Out of all my 3C eyeshadows, this is the one I reach for the most. Pair this with the lilac ot the nectar. It might seems a tad dark, but when you blend it it just melts into the other colours.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2003 10:09:00 AM More reviews by ceniza

Again, I was lucky enough to receive this in a swap:)
I'm MMM w/cool undertones -- black hair/blue eyes.
This is the first "warm" shade that I have had the opportunity to try from 3C and it does not disappoint!! The shadow goes on so smoothly. It's really effortless to blend, which is great b/c I'm always running late and having to hurry with my makeup!
IMO this shadow is easier to blend than Chanel or BB. Believe me, I am shocked too!!LOL!! I just wonder why I hadbn't tried 3C products before this???
Warm Aubergine is a beautiful smokey purple color that is perfect for the crease or used wet as a liner. You really can't go wrong with these shadows. I believe the single shadows retail for $17. The case is a beautiful dark gray flip-top -- very easy to get in and out of. (I get annoyed when I have to unscrew pots:)