September 23, 2014 | 1848 users online

Blush - Bourjois - Rose Frisson 54

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2013 8:19:00 AM More reviews by Anna12345

I purchased this after seeing it in one of Lisa Eldridge's videos. It is a lovely soft rose blush with a hint of super-delicate shimmer, so it gives you a healthy glow without making you look like a disco ball. It suits my NC20 complexion perfectly but I think that it would suit paler and slightly darker complexions quite well. In the container it looks bright and pigmented but on the face it looks a lot paler and softer. I prefer to apply this with a large fluffy brush rather than a dense brush because I think it looks nicer when it is applied subtly rather than heavily. The container has a handy mirror and a weird curved brush which is pretty useless. I threw away the brush because it is designed to sit on top of the blush and kept getting in the way. Would I buy it again? I don't think so because it is not a HG blush for me but it is a nice basic pink blush which is very wearable.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2012 6:23:00 PM More reviews by LazyDresser

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

A high-end drug store brand that delivers high-end high-end results! Looks a bit bright in the pot, but properly applied - sparingly with a proper brush, not the one it comes with, which causes streaking - it produces a pretty and very natural satiny flush. I particularly like that it is neither completely matt (which deadens my sallow complexion) or shimmery (which I just don't like in a blush). Definitely one to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 12:14:00 PM More reviews by varzamov

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This blush has a beutiful rose colur and it makes me look healthy. My HG blush. I have been using only this blush for one year and it still has a lot of product left.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2012 5:41:00 AM More reviews by tamii21

Just bought it without trying on the counter. I didn't expect anything super pretty actually. The first time i try it at home with definitely no other make up on, I instantly fell in love with this blush color.
It gives a satiny fresh but not over colored flush of peachy pink. It not a shimmery blush but it doesn't give me a washed out look either which I am very pleased about.
I think it works well for almost every skin tone since it is really neutral.
The reason why I don't give 5 lippies is because it is easily washed out and left me with almost nothing after 5 hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2012 4:04:00 PM More reviews by Yingaling

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Nice frosty rosy pink colour that doesn't look too heavy on me, looks really natural
I like how this is not too sparkly but it doesnt flatten your face
A little pricey though considering it only comes with 2.5g of product
The brush it comes with is not very good quality but not bad it has a mirror.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2011 3:12:00 PM More reviews by sekhmet

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've agonized over how to describe the color of this blush, because it is my favorite Bourjois blush so far, and my Bourjois blushes are the jewels in my collection. So here you have it: the queen bee, so to speak, and I love it sooo much! To me, it's a satiny rose shade with coral undertones; swatched on paper, it comes out a dusty rose. This does everything for me that I want a blush to do: makes me look prettier and more lively. I think it would look good on anyone with a fair-to-medium complexion. As always, I love the sweet compact and the addictive fragrance, and I've also learned to use the included brush for on-the-go application. I'm beginning to wonder how I ever did without my Bourjois blushes, and this one in particular!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2011 6:58:00 PM More reviews by luvenan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my perfect pink colour. Looks so flattering on my skin, such lovely finish. For all those complaining about it hardening (which happens to all the bourjois blushes because they are all baked) just take a toothbrush and brush the top a little. I do that every once in a while when the top has hardened again (usually takes a few weeks) and it's brand new.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2011 9:03:00 AM More reviews by misskho

ppls, if u find that this blush loses pigmentation, try scratching the surface with a clean mascara comb. the oils transfer from your face to your brushes, then to the blush. i have to do this regulary and it is not highly pigment
i own 3 bourjois blushes, rose frisson gives a sheer wash of satiny colour. if u prefer simmer try rose d'or

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2010 4:11:00 PM More reviews by carolinee08

This is probably the most prettiest pink blush that I own when applied to the cheeks. I wore this to homecoming and it showed up so beautifully in pictures that I was really impressed, so I started using it everyday and then about a month in, it dried up ): And now I have to grind my brush into it in order to get any color. Its still very very pretty and Ill continue to use it until it becomes impossible to work with.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 12/5/2010 6:35:00 AM More reviews by 34lenorexena

Initially I was happy with this until about 2 months later when it seemed to lose pigmentation and I have to work the product so hard to get product onto my cheeks. What a waste of money.