MAC Glaze Lipstick in Bubbles

4.1

on 1/13/2012 7:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I really love this shade. It's a frosty white. It can be worn alone or you can use it to lighten dark lipsticks and add a frosty finish. It's sheer and lets your natural lips hue peek through so it looks like your wearing a pretty pinky frosty shade rather then white lipstick. If you can find it and don't mind frost you have to get it. It's like a your lips but frostier shade. It's fun and I love it's name.

on 1/8/2012 3:22:00 PM

Unique color, great to have in a collection to have an array of colors.
Smells amazingg!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This gives me a neon retro 50s look. It has this satin like feel. This is my favorite color in MAC lipstick

So happy I purchased this! Sheer, platinum shimmer! Perfect paired with pink shades of lipstick or gloss. So pretty! Must-have!

on 7/21/2010 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Other

Got this that CCO last friday. Went back to get another one on Monday and it was sold out.*sigh*. Anyhoo, I agree with the previous reviewer. Bubbles is a must have. Alone its not flattering at all. But paired with another l/s or l/g it takes whatever you pair it with to another level.

on 5/25/2010 9:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Everyone should have a Bubbles in their mu arsenal.

Why? -- it can work by itself, it can work as a glaze on top of other lipsticks, it can lighten up and sheer out a matte color.

it is the great changer and for this alone is an mua's best friend.

on 5/25/2010 8:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

I really like this! I wish i would've bought a backup. Now i realize it looks really wierd in the tube, a frosty white lipstick, whaaat?! but its actually really wearable, at least for me. I like to put it on very lightly by itself just to add a sheen or put it on top of another lipstick. &i also know some people use it as a lip highlighter, im sure it works good for that too. Its just probably one of those either you love it or you hate it, but if you can get your hands on it without it being absurdly expensive i would.

on 4/13/2010 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I used to buy this years ago- then it was discontinued. AND NOW ITS BACK!! Yay! It is a very light shimmery shade. Pretty layered over cooler toned lipsticks or liners. Also pretty when dabbed on lips for sheer shimmery effect. I can't apply this full on to the lips out of the tube, I feel like I look like tyrone the crackhead (dave chappelle character for those that don't know)! But, I also love to use this for when I do makeup for photoshoots- dabbed in center in place of gloss (saves me time from constant touchups)

on 4/12/2010 10:27:00 PM

Unfortunately, this shade did not work for me. Very very sparkly!

on 2/28/2010 9:00:00 PM

I love this lipstick, its one of those colors that you can put on without a mirror. I was originally gonna buy the silver LS from the same collection but went with this one instead. I'm extremely pale and this makes my lips almost blend in with my face. It looks very futuristic & looks awesome with a dark eye. This goes well with the 'Rock Out' lipglass from the same collection. What surprises me about this LS- it lasts forever! I was expecting to have to reapply often but this stayed on my lips for hours without drying them out. I may have to buy a backup or two. And try the silver LS as well :)

Recommended for Medium Skin