October 22, 2014 | 1353 users online

Blush - Hard Candy - Blush/Highlight duo in Starlight

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2009 5:55:00 PM More reviews by crazysexycoolchick

The blush is a nice color, but the texture makes it a bit hard to blend. I always feel like I'm tugging on my skin too much whenever I apply this blush. I really like the highlighter though. The shimmer particles in it are too big to use it as a cheek highlighter, but I really like it for my browbone. I would give the blush 2 lippies and the highlighter 4 lippies.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2003 5:25:00 PM More reviews by artemissa

I love this blush. It gives me the right color in my cheeks and still manages to look natural during the day. The shimmery side is great to "dress it up" at night. Also, I thought I'd wear only powdered blushes forever until I realized how much easier and faster it is to blend and control color with creme blushes. This will definitely become part of my staple products.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2003 6:25:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

The colors look so pretty- a girly pink and a lovely silvery highlighter. But it's difficult to blend, and doesn't last long on the skin at all. It also tends to catch on any dryness on the cheeks- not flattering.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2003 6:10:00 PM More reviews by BEVERLYS

Hard Candy products always catch my eye because they're so darn cute, but this blush duo just didn't cut it :( It looks gorgeous, but the creme slipped off quite quickly and I found it harder to blend than other brands (ie. Becca).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2003 2:21:00 AM More reviews by fletch50

I really like this product. The blush is a pink creme blush that looks quite natural on my pale face. The highlighter is a silvery shimmer that looks great on browbones as well as on cheeks.

Update: After 3 weeks of continuous use, this started to make my cheeks break out :( I won't be repurchasing this one!