Johnson & Johnson Baby Powder

Talc, parfum

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

messy but works

on 5/11/2015 2:14:00 AM

I'm totally in love with this product. I always apply it after bath and it makes me feel so fresh. It smells so awesome and it makes me feel like I'm a babyy again..I even use it in my hair when its not washed. It soaks all the oil and my hair doesnt look greasy at all. I even use it whenever i got rashes. I cant do without this product at all and it is so cheap! I love it

on 5/9/2015 9:16:00 AM

I have used this powder, mostly on my feet, but I sometimes get a reaction to the talc. I have found that a better alternative for my sensitive skin is the Burt's Bees powder, which is corn starch based.

on 3/11/2015 9:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wish I have read the reviews here way earlier. I've never tried the previous versions. Now it's all Pure Cornstarch Baby Powder. I do believe the more natural, the better though. This staff really works to use between toes or sprinkle inside shoes, It's super fine, smells great, keeps my feet dry all day, and totally eliminates odor. Now I can't live without it.

on 1/21/2015 11:50:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Totally an HG product. My household can not survive without this. So many uses! I personally use it in my armpits to neutralize any odor, on my back to dry up any pimples, and whenever I have a rash or skin irritation. It's super gentle on the skin, doesn't have an offensive smell, and is affordable. A truly versatile product.

on 1/18/2015 8:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Have always loved baby powder for multuple uses.
We use it in our shoes, in our socks, on the body to freshen, keep dry and prevent sweating.
I really like the Magnolia scent it is very nice.
I have even used when in a rush as a quick blot powder. It works nicely just use lightly as it can leave a white cast.

on 12/24/2014 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Lol the baby in me has not left even at 40!some years! I am never without Baby Johnson powder may it be work hours, travel, holidays, an evening out. I even keep a small one in my purse. This versatile treasure has inumerable functions- prickly heat boils in summers, odor problems, sweat, itch, rash, bodily friction areas, acne, oily skin, armpits, toes, face, arms neck, quickly freshening up your face or blotting dry.
If I wanna cheat I rush to the toilet freshen up with baby powder looking clear, bright and matte no sweat or oiliness, it even makes my pores look smaller instantly. Just make sure to tissue or napkin dry your face (never use on wet skin) or you are going look like you dipped your face in flour ( it has happened when suddenly my son took my picture). Most people use moisturizers after a shower I like to get rid of the wet steamy feeling after bath and smell good so I use baby powder. You can use it to get rid of oils and make you feel smooth friction free! Did I say how wonderful your body smells- heavens! My face looks squeaky clean. I am Never without it!

on 12/14/2014 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love Johnson & Johnsons Baby Powder, as a broke student, I have to "make do" with what I got, I use it for everything.

What I use it for:
- Dry Shampoo
- Deodorant (Only for when Im doing things around the house, or if i'm not doing something mildly aggressive that would cause me to sweat a lot.)
- Put it in my shoes to help with the funky smell or if water gets in it helps dry it
- Pressing powder after I put my foundation
- My sheets
- My carpet, and then I vacuum it out.

Overall a cheap product with many uses.

on 12/3/2014 3:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this, i use it often on days I have oily roots between the 2-3 days i don't wash my hair. I also use it as powder over my face after applying sunscreen to make that oily/shiny suncreen look go away and even after foundation (sometimes). Good price and the packaging as well. Everyone should have this for it can last very long and cheap. It's not worthless.

on 8/16/2014 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I use various scents of J&J Baby Powder (right now am on a Magnolia scented kick!), but this has so many uses. I use this on my face whenever I don't wear makeup to control the oil/greasiness/shine, under foundation as a base, as a setting powder, & feminine hygiene are my main uses. My face is never bare; it always has baby powder on it. I cannot be without my baby powder! It's cheap & smells great, my skin isn't super dark so it doesn't leave any whitish cast on my face, but this is a lifesaver after I've taken off all my makeup & cleansed my face, done astringent, & oil free moisturizer & I need something to soak up the oil that will soon form shine & grease & lead to breakouts or at the very least an unattractive greasiness. I do all my skin care, spot treat any blemishes, then I have a small tray (from the kitchen used for dipping sauces lol) that I shake a small amount of baby powder into the tray & sweep it all over my face & neck & it keeps the oil at bay. It's the best oil controller & paired w blot papers I am no longer an oil slick. There are other uses for baby powder too, but I got the idea since I read somewhere that BareMinerals Mineral Veil was basically a expensive version of glorified baby powder. I only like to use cornstarch baby powder if I can help it because of it being organic plant matter, it's eliminated by the body more easily than a mineral like talcum. Baby powder is def my HG product because I have such oily skin. I wouldn't really need it if I had dry skin, but my only regret is not trying it out sooner! J&J and an elf kabuki are my secret anti shine weapons! Ppl laugh when I say I use baby powder on my face, they don't take it seriously, but I know it's been keeping my face from breaking out, even w the humid hot summer we have been having. It basically sops up & absorbs excess oil. Thank goodness for baby powder!! Now you're in the know too ;)

Top Rated Johnson & Johnson Products