July 23, 2014 | 1286 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Vitamin E Natural Hand and Body Lotion

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2013 4:10:00 PM More reviews by AGlover

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this because the store I went to didn't have what I wanted. I have used Jason lotions in the past, and did like them. However I am not in love or even like this lotion AT ALL. The lotion did ball up on my skin, it didn't really moisturize at all and just sat on top of my skin. The moisturizing oils are at the middle to bottom of the ingredient list. I have stopped using a lot of Jason Natural products due to change in formulation. I absolutely hate lotions with dimethicone. There are seriously way better lotions out there. I suggest you not bother wasting your money on this , even if it is the only offering at the store you are at.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2009 1:47:00 PM More reviews by MERP

So happy to have found this! My primary goal was to find an 1. unscented 2. nongreasy lotion to use on my face and hands and this fits the bill perfectly.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/26/2008 12:35:00 AM More reviews by acc929

I hated this crap. I put it on one evening after a shower, and I didn't even use that much. I used as much as I use with a normal lotion, but it got all balled up and stuff and stuck together and formed these annoying little pieces instead of sinking into my skin. It was nasty. Will certainly not repurchase. Also, it's hardly fragrance free. It smells like crap. They probably should have put some essential oils in it or something to keep it from smelling so rank.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2008 11:13:00 PM More reviews by georgiasweety

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I use this lotion on my nail clients because its organic, fragrance, & paraben free. This lotion is not runny, it has a medium no drip texture to it... so its not greasy/thick & buttery for those of you wondering. It makes for an awesome massage lotion, that is hydrating, yet doesnt leave a greasy residue. This absorbs quickly, and doesnt leave your skin feeling coated. I am reviewing the newer formula, have not tried the older one to compare it to. I cannot comment on its effects on fine lines, and wrinkles, but can say its a great lotion for all over the body. You can get this cheaper at beauty supply stores then buying from mass market, or health food stores. I got the large 12 oz pump bottle for less then $10. I think I would repurchase because it can be used on oily to dry skins, to children, or adults with different skin allergies/sensitivities. Its not the most moisturizing product ive ever used, but if you massage it on, it does quench even very dry skin. Everyone I use this on is very happy with its effects.
This lotions claim:
Paraben Free, Mineral oil Free, Petralatum Free, No animal testing, No animal by - products, 100% Vegetarian.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2008 1:00:00 AM More reviews by fernd1

I like that this lotion is not tested on animals and has largely natural ingredients. I also really like that it is unscented and comes in a large, 8 oz. size. However, I find the texture when it comes out of the tube to be almost glue-y. It's thick, which is nice, but it feels like it doesn't really sink into my skin and leave it smooth. It does get rid of the dryness, but it stays a little too sticky on the skin for too long.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2008 10:13:00 AM More reviews by crihai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is not a bad product, but I am not half as excited as the reviews below. I think the formulation was changed recently and the list of ingredients(the one with Rosa canina among the first ingredients) that floats around on websites now is no longer valid. The ingredients of the product I bought have silicone quite on top of the list and the texture does feel a bit sticky. One reviewer below mentions a thick texture, mine is not runny, but not thick either. And while it might not have fragrance added it does have a smell, not very plesant. Overall I am quite dissipointed, it's still quite good value for the money, but I was expecting something else and especially something that will not have silicone as one of the main ingredients! They better go back to the old version, I am sure it's cheaper for them to produce this version, but the product does feel quite cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2007 5:13:00 PM More reviews by klyde

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Just want to echo the other reviews. I really like this. My hands get very dry out here in eastern Washington State in the winter. This is a great moisturizer and is just what it says: cruelty-free (has the leaping rabbit logo too), paraben-free, fragrance-free, and relieves and nourishes dry skin. It feels good and isn't greasy so I can handle books, etc. right away. I keep one by the bed and use it at night for any dry area, even lips. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2006 11:41:00 AM More reviews by Daisy1012

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My favorite hand cream, i was able to score a bunch of little tubes on sale so I always have one in my purse. It's not greasy at all but still very moisturizing and never balls up, just sinks in and leaves skin feeling very smooth and moisturized. Only on super cold, dry days do I even think about reapplying.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2006 7:46:00 AM More reviews by Flynnie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great product that actually does what it says on the tin. I have fairly dry skin and this moisturises my hands nicely, makes them look smooth and keeps them moisturised until I wash them again.

I've tried pretty much everything around and am delighted that this product does the trick because it is cheap and you get loads.

Thoroughly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2005 11:53:00 PM More reviews by Gingeramma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really love this lotion. It comes in a functional stand-up tube with a sturdy cap. The lotion itself is very thick but spreads quite easily, unlike other brands I've tried. It's unscented, NOT greasy and 70% organic. But the best part of this product is that it actually PERFORMS...it does what it should do! When I put this on in the morning, my skin is still soft and hydrated in the evening. It's the only lotion I've ever used where I think it actually improved my dry skin instead of just fixing it until the next shower. I paid $7.99 at a local store for it, so it was fairly inexpensive too. I will definately repurchase.