Rimmel Hydrasense Flawless Concealer

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/8/2009 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This concealer is awesome! I had been using TimeBalm, but it creased pretty easily. This doesn't crease, and is really hydrating and makes my undereyes soft to the touch. Blends nicely and lasts well. Great product!

This is an okay concealer, but nothing special. I have repurchased perhaps 3-4 times as a teenager, However, now I have found other concealers, that give better coverage. This concealer blends well and I think it looks very natural, but it just doesn't cover enough for me. I'd say if you only have light dark circles this might be good for you, but in my opinion it doesn't give more coverage than a lot of foundations do. I don't think I would buy this concealer again, as I find there are better and still cheap alternatives to chose.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have mixed feelings about this product. I've bought this for my undereye circles, and for that it not worked for me. It doesn't covers them, although they are not so dark, sits into little fine lines (what is really interesting cause I'm only 16), and makes my circles loke greyish. The only thing I liked about it that it really moustirazes. But - what I found really interesting - this is really goot for blemishes. It covers well, blends easily, and lasts long. Yes, I'd buy it again, but only for blemishes. For my eye area I'm still looking for a good concealer.

on 12/13/2007 12:35:00 AM

Are they or did they get rid of this?! Shame!!!! This stuff is great, I've never used a concealer that looked perfect on my skin, simply melts right in, you would never know I was wearing it, brightens beautifully!!

on 12/6/2007 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I was surprised by this concealer. Its really cheap, but its still great.
Easy to apply, covers great, and looks good. I have repurchased this 2 times now.

on 10/18/2007 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i love it. i never found a concealer that blended so well with my skin tone and covered redness so well. it also stays crease free all day. i absolutley love it!

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This concealer can be used to simply highlight, to cover darks circles and even to hide blemishes.

It's very blendable, easy to apply, doesn't crease, has a great all-day lasting power, isn't oily yet not drying and comes with a wand with a sponge applicator that I find very practical to use.

The tube lasts for ages even with daily application.

Too bad they're discontinuing it in many countries. Will definitely repurchase when I find it.

EDIT: I finally laid my hands on this concealer. However, when I started to use it I found that it was too runny, unlike the one I first purchased which was very creamy. And to achieve what my previous concealer did, I have to work more on the blending and apply two layers, which took a lot of time.

So I left the bottle uncapped for three days & nights and it became creamier. Call it stupid, but it worked :)

on 2/25/2007 2:18:00 PM

I loathe this product. I have never been a fan of Rimmel, but for some reason I keep trying what little faith I have in the line, and I get things every now and them from them. I really need to learn my lesson! I don't like anything about this product, from the sponge like applicator and the colors to the facts that it dries out easily (it's supposed to moisturize all day?!) and DOESN'T give any good coverage what-so-ever! Blah! This one would get a ZERO if I could give it one. Do not buy!

This concealer has a very lightweight texture so it dries quickly but it barely covered my undereye circles (and my undereye circles aren't that dark). It made my undereye area look a little dry as well. As a result, I ended up returning it.

on 5/1/2006 12:47:00 AM

It covers up okay, but it dries up quickly and looks chalky and flaky. Would definitely not purchase again.