Ulta Toast Eye Shadow

Price: $

on 6/15/2013 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I love this color! I use it for my everyday lid color, which gives my eyes such a pop! It looks beautiful! Very pigmented, stays on all day and looks great with everything. Don't sleep on Ulta shadows ladies! I have three of them and I have yet to be disappointed.

on 2/24/2010 10:33:00 PM

I got this free with a gift with purchase. Very nice color but I have a number that are dupes for this shade in the BB shimmering palettes.

Good color pay off, not too much fall out, very smooth texture.

UGH THIS IS SO GOOD. I use it for "subtle nude looks." I usually apply it wet in combination with Silk, which is totally amazing as well, and it just looks fantastic. A really nice texture. It's always thrown in with the make-up cases I buy from them, and I usually use it right up!

on 12/18/2009 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Toast comes off as a warm medium shade brown. This color works well with my blue eyes. I can only use it sparingly, because I feel it can easily look overdone on my lids. Its nice in the outter corners or even in the crease. It works really well paired with Cashmere. They both have a golden quality. The color almost reminds me of an old penny. It blends well. It does have a sheen to it, it isn't a matte color. They retail for $7.00 but often can be picked up on a bogo sale. I try and get all of mine bogo free and use coupons for a couple dollars off. I have yet to be disappointed with their selection. They're so creamy and wear well, hold up on color payoff. As for their crease resistant quality, I wear Too Faced Shadow Insurance under all my eyeshadows, so I cannot comment on that. Will I repurchase, probably...if I ever run out. There is quite a bit in the pan. 2.85 gram/0.1 oz

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

To me this is the perfect shimmery medium brown. Even though I have very cool coloring and can only wear cheeks and lips that are fair, I often find that a brown with some warmth to it works best for my eyes. While this has that warmth, it isn't orangey or ruddy in the least. Looks great with my fair skin and gray eyes.

on 1/28/2009 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I LOVE this color. I use it alot when I'm wearing a goldish liner and my eyelights mascara. It's fabulous....

on 10/28/2008 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Gorgeous slightly warm, medium brown with a reddish undertone & fine gold toned shimmer on me (its a shade warmer & browner than Ulta's Truffle, which is more brown-taupe). Makes a lovely wash over the lid for a quck basic eye for work. This is the "new" Ulta formula - very soft & sheer with good pigment & blends & holds nicely over UDPP. Definite repurchase when needed - I may even stop by to stock up on more of these as I got this as an impulse buy at Ulta when their e/s were on sale this week & every color I got has been a winner. Solid, well designed little flip top compact with a lot of product (the pan is substantially larger than the standard MAC e/s & contains nearly 4 g of product). Easy to depot (I use BEn Nye empty palettes) - this pic
Full Size Image
has Toast second from the left in the top row (contains Truffle, Toast, Stardust, Cashmere) for shade comparisons.

on 12/13/2006 12:12:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Again this is another winner from Ulta. I think I would call this a warm medium shimmery golden brown. I used this for the first time with Ulta's Cognac color, and it is so amazing! A lot of these neutral colors tend to fall on the warm side, which makes my blue eyes really pop! These Ulta es, combined NYX, and Prestige, are making me forget all about my MAC pigments. Ulta es are highly pigmented, soft, and easy to apply. I am SO happy most of these come glitter free, and my eyes are happy that I don't have glitter stuck in my eyes. I will buy this again!

on 10/3/2006 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I can't belive there's not more reviews on this gorgeous shade! I used to work at Ulta, so I do have ALOT of the Ulta cosmetics and love them! So cheap and they are great quality. Toast looks very similar to BB Malted Shimmerwash, but with more color/pigment. One reviewer said this looks similar to MAC Soba, which imo it does not at all. Soba is more of a matte soft golden beige while Toast is a shimmery warm brown. I wear this just about everyday and it looks great with the Ulta Chocolate Eyeliner. I have blue eyes and ALWAYS wear warm brown e/s. All Ulta eyeshadows are very smooth to apply and stay on all day (I do use a base though- LM Eye Basics).

on 4/4/2006 7:52:00 PM

Gorgeous color. Very good pigmentation. Same color as MAC Soba but shimmery. Looks great with Bermuda Sand. Check out the overall eye shadow reviews for more comparisons

Top Rated Ulta Products