Garnier Fructis Anti-Dandruff Shampoo

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/4/2013 10:14:00 PM

Still have dandruff on my hairs. :((((

on 1/26/2013 11:34:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

:( not good at all. I have dry scalp and all it did was dry out my scap even more! what is in this that made garnier think this would get rid of dandruff?

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It didn't help with my dandruff problem at all.

on 6/9/2012 6:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I think this i the product I have, except it's in a blue bottle. I can't quite decide if I hate or love it though. This the the first anti-dandruff product that's worked for me, after washing my hair I will have no dandruff at all even though I used to have a lot. I also rather like the feeling of the micro-beads on my scalp. Now, you might expect me to love the product, except it does have a number of problems.

First is that it makes my scalp itchy, I FEEL like my dandruff is worse even if it looks all better. Second, I got a pimple or something on my scalp after I used it 2 days in a row, so I actually think it's worse for my scalp even though the dandruff is gone. Third it dries out my hair. Fourth, the micro-beads don't always wash out.

Overall I'm very undecided about it. I like that it works for the dandruff, but there's just so much I don't like about it. I guess I might buy it again, and just alternate between the anti-dandruff shampoo and the Giovanni shampoo I normally use to give my hair and scalp. Guess I'll just have to keep looking for something better.

on 4/16/2012 4:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Cheap and nasty. Some things you get what you pay for, I guess this is one of those things! Better off paying the extra money for an effective treatment!

on 2/18/2012 12:12:00 PM

I liked this shampoo. It worked well on my oily scalp and fine hair. I can't use it now, though, because I have highlights. It's slightly drying -- though not as much as you'd think. I didn't use it every day.

on 12/26/2011 5:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

It smells nice and it worked for me during my teen years. However, it seemed to dry my skin too much during the last couple of moths I used it (or maybe my skin type became more dry lately), so I'm not using it anymore. I recommend it for greasy hair, but I'm not sure this works for a sensitive scalp because of the menthol.

on 11/29/2011 11:20:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I don't have as much flaking as the beginning but it's still itching and it flakes from time to time. This product dried my hair so much! I hated it ...I don't recommend it. My scalp is itchy all the time

I bought something like this, it came in a clear bottle. I figure it must be similar, same brand and all. So, I used it because I had an itchy, flaky scalp as described. Like magic, it went away and left my hair soft and sweet-smelling. Con; it dries hair out a bit, so be sure to follow this with sleek and shine stuff or hair cream of some type. But I actually find that it makes my hair look cleaner and bouncier. DO NOT use every day. It kills the hair. Read the instructions. The bottle is SO annoying, it killed my fingernails. All shampoo bottles by Garnier are like this, keep a towel near by to save your manicure.

on 9/8/2011 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This shampoo promises that it will get rid of your dandruff. The company was true to it's promise. This shampoo works amazingly for me! I started using this a last year and have been using it ever since! Head and Shoulders is another good anti-dandruff shampoo but I also have oily hair and H&S only made it worse. This shampoo makes my hair feel so clean! definitly worth trying out.

Popular Shampoos