July 25, 2014 | 1756 users online

Crème - Chanel - Double Perfection Moisture Makeup (Compact)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2008 3:26:00 AM More reviews by lovestorres

Something I used to hide my dark circles and any redness or blemishes. I used it everyday and never experienced any breakouts. It blended perfectly into my skin and it lasted all day. I must admit, I definitely love this product. I went through mine very fast and plan to buy another one when I can (they ARE expensive)
Of course I could only use this on some parts of my skin, I only used it as a concealer. For an overall look, it made my skin look too caked up. With this product, Less is more!!
I can't wait to have this product in my hands again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2003 11:25:00 PM More reviews by alison81

I think this is an excellent foundation, particularly if you have yellow-based, oily skin. The colour range is limited and all the colours are very much yellow (which personally is a great relief). The colour I bought is a touch too yellow, but it's almost there, so I'm not complaining much. This is a creme to powder formulation that glides on nicely. Easy to blend (i.e. very little effort required). Doesn't break me out, but at the end of the day it starts to slide off my oily skin. Coverage is light to medium. This is a quality foundation and I recommend this to creme foundation lovers. Along with the Shiseido Hydro-Liquid founation, this is the foundation I come back to.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2003 10:39:00 PM More reviews by AstRo_Girl

Good coverage and nice consistency, for the price it's not the best I've ever used I prefer using my Clinique clarifying makeup, but what girl doesn't like whipping out her chanel compact, when I ran out i filled it with my clinique foundation I just love the classic packaging.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2003 2:35:00 PM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

This is really expensive, but really nice. If you are looking for a sheer coverage foundation in creme compact, this is an ideal selection.