April 19, 2014 | 1608 users online

Fragrance - Chanel - Allure Pour Homme

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2011 8:41:00 PM More reviews by atlas84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Chanel Allure pour homme exudes class and elegance. This is a men's fragrance, but without some of the strong, forceful harshness given off by many colognes; it retains a subtle, quiet femininity to it. (Note that I am not entirely opposed to strong men's fragrances. I'm a fan of Kouros, TdH, A*Men, Drakkar Noir, etc.) Allure is not boring or dull. Rather, it is bright and crisp, while maintaining a high level of sophistication. The bright, citrusy opening gives way to a peppery middle, which in turn gives way to a spicy, creamy base. This is the stuff I'd want to wear while drinking champagne, since the color and smell reminds me of it.

For me, this is more suited to wear during the day from spring to early summer. Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2008 3:12:00 AM More reviews by sezzleberry

My boyfriend is on his second (or is it third?) bottle of Allure, it is an amazing scent, it drives me crazy!! Not sure of the price as he buys it himself!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2008 3:33:00 PM More reviews by cherrydoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

well done again,Chanel!Sexy,crisp,masculine,not too overpowering,not too aftershave-smelling.I' ve been a fan since the first time I sniffed it.
It's a pity my boyfriend does not like it that much!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2008 4:39:00 PM More reviews by madyanna

This is my fave cologne for my DH. It makes me swoon! I'll keep buying again and again for me, I mean him.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2008 4:31:00 PM More reviews by marija_yu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite male fragrance... so sexy!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2006 11:50:00 AM More reviews by prisha

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

MmmHmm. This is one fine fragrance. I love it, but not as much as the Egoistes...this is still (*sigh*) dreamy & sensuous. He's got it anyway, but this certainly does do the trick, effortlessly in that very Chanel way. Manly, and earthy but clean (ie, not earthy-dirty [ick]). Sold. Again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2006 6:58:00 PM More reviews by lexigal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE this fragrance!!! Bought it for my DH to wear as an everyday scent and I find myself sniffing the bottle when he's not around. Classy and clean and sexy. My favorite men's cologne by far. Just yummy. I wish I liked the feminine Allure fragrance as well as this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2006 12:39:00 PM More reviews by leila12

Woweeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Bought this for my SO and it is such a sexy delicious fragrance. I can't stop sniffing it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2006 3:23:00 PM More reviews by nicesmile

i wish i were a man just so i could wear cologne...perfume stinks, cologne smells like heaven. i picked up a bottle today for my bf for christmas. this stuff is amazing. i had 5 test strips in my hand, let them all dry for about 10 minutes, closed my eyes and picked one, i had to have this! THIS STUFF IS AMAZING, VERY ALLURING. :) (i wonder if he'll feel that way about the allure perfume on me...hmmm)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2006 9:42:00 PM More reviews by moorkitty

I love this on my son, who normally wears Hugo Boss fragrances. Sophisticated, classy, clean. I want to hug him all the time just so I can smell this. Better run out and buy some for the DH!!!