Victoria's Secret Pear Glace EDT

3.2

People literally stop me in the street & either guess what my scent is or ask me what it is..Strong but in a delicious, fresh way....VS don't EVER discontinue this! Been wearing it since 1999....

on 12/14/2011 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is the least offensive of the VS fragrances. It is a fruity fake-pear scent and is tolerable. Not great. Will not re-purchase.

on 11/30/2008 10:00:00 AM

I have been using this since I was 16 so...13 years! And my tastes have certainly changed. Now that I am nearly 30 I am starting to appreciate more complex, sophisticated scents but this prevails. I used to LOVE it and was addicted and I still like it for the right mood...but I must tell you this is the scent I have gotten the most compliments on . Every single time I wear it someone will say something good about it. The real shocker? Men adore this! It is sweet and fresh and fruity. Not deep or mysterious like my addict or incency and seductive like my opium fleur de shanghai. What is up with this stuff? It is absolute man magnet. And the edt lasts a bit longer than the body spray...(but the mist lasts practically all day when i spray it in my hair) Enjoy!

on 8/16/2007 6:00:00 PM

Smells fresh and delicious and inviting. Very cool and luminous.

on 5/12/2007 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought this via internet (it's not available in England) after falling in love with the body lotion. The body lotion really works well with my skin and it made my boyfriend go weak in the knees whenever I was wearing it, so I thought Id layer the scent with perfume.
However I was disappointed to find that EDT smells quite different from the lotion! Perfume is less complex and singular, it smells somehow cheaper. The creaminess of melon scent in lotion isnt there, and the perfume is just ordinary on its own. I feel VS mislabelled this range- it smells of melon, not pear.

on 1/9/2007 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I NEVER USED TO LIKE THIS ONE.. JUST GAVE IT A NOD BECAUSE ITS SUCH A CLASSIC AND BETTER THAN THE OTHER CLASSIC, AMBER ROMANCE.
BUUTT.. I GOT THIS AS PART OF A SET AND I LOVE IT. ITS STRONGER THAN MOST AND SMELLS FRUITY AND WARM.
I'M GLAD IT STUCK AROUND.

on 10/11/2006 12:25:00 PM

I thought it smelled good when I first got it, but after spraying it on myself, I find it too sweet! Terrible!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Its ok I guess. I think Im still really mad for VS taking away my apple sent and left the pear scent that didnt smell as good. For a room spray its good but not to wear on the bod.

on 4/28/2003 6:00:00 AM

Smells like pear candy.
For me this is Classic V/S scent. The only one they never got rid of leaving me in a puddle of tears. It's an old stand by that reminds me of being introduced to the world of fragrance by my big sister. Yeah, itís that old.

on 4/17/2003 11:39:00 PM

I received this as a gift, but it smells like cucumber. ewwww

Popular Fragrances