September 30, 2014 | 1824 users online

Concealers - Make Up For Ever - Lift Concealer

rated 2 of 5 on 1/4/2014 5:24:00 PM More reviews by lola0116

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

i think i got the wrong shade, in shade 2.It doesnt cover anything so light just basically highlights and thats it.But i read the positive reviews so hoping its the color.What i can say for sure is dont expect any kind of lift.Ill try the lighter shade next time but probably wont be repurchasing.If you have really dark under eye circles like me, dont have high expectations.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 1:24:00 PM More reviews by kristalov

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

So far, this is my favourite concealer for under the eyes, the one I keep reaching for out of MANY that I own. I have deep set eyes, fine wrinkles, and dark under eye circles and lids. I've tried the Bobbi Brown because of all of the hype in the peach shade (have it in light bisque) and hated it. Far too thick and by the end of the day, it enhanced the fine lines. I bought the MUFE Lift Concealer at the same time and love it. Gives me the coverage that I need without being thick and it doesn't settle and crease. I use the colour 1, which has a slight peach undertone. I like that it comes in a tube so that I don't have to warm it up before I use it. I can apply it with my fingers or a concealer brush. Both ways work well. For those mornings when I need extra help, I can build it and it doesn't look cakey or too heavy. I don't use powder to set my concealer because I find that makes me look 10 years older after a few hours, but with this one, there is no need to powder. It sets and stays without it just fine. An added bonus is that it's non-drying. As far as the "lift" part in the name, nah, I don't notice any kind of lifting effect, but that's okay with me. I don't think that any concealer will actually lift the under eye area. A bit pricey (I think I paid 30 CDN) but worth it.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2013 12:14:00 PM More reviews by judiness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this concealer on and off for 10 years. It's the only concealer I've bought more than once. I use shade 1 which is pink based and it hides blue circles so well.

It's long wearing, non drying, it gives great but believable coverage and it's never cakey. It's really impossible to mess up. It is quite expensive but you get a ton in there. I will keep on buying this concealer as long as they make it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2013 1:03:00 PM More reviews by nasus12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This concealer does not settle into my fine lines. I have used this for years and will continue to use it. Offers great color, nice texture and not drying.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2013 10:15:00 AM More reviews by rangers30

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my new favorite concealer for winter. I use it to conceal the bags under my eyes, as I usually don't have any blemishes to cover up. I bought shade 1 and it seems to be a great fit. My eyes look radiant and fresh, even on days when I didn't get much sleep the previous night. I love that the concealer is moisturizing, because my eye area can get quite dry during the winter. So far I'm loving the product and will buy another tube next winter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2013 7:01:00 AM More reviews by thiebautrenata

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Finally a good concealer for my eyes full of fine lines!
I have used in the past: MAC studio fix, MAC pro long wear concealer, Rimmel mineral concealer, Benefit lemon aid, and so many others. They are all good products, don't get me wrong, but they all sit on my fine lines and make me look older than I actualy am. I went to a Sephora stora in China (not so many brands in there), and I tried the Clinique ones and MUFE lift concealer. I had the same problem with Clinique lift concealer and Even better eyes, that's why I ended up MUFE.
The shade is number 1, which gives me an OK coverage. My dark circles are pretty dark, and I can partially hide it. I am HAPPY that I found something decent.
I am not sure how long it lasts for, because right now I care about is the quality of the product in terms of not sitting on my fine lines, or creasing/greasing. I recommend it if you have the same problem.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2012 2:35:00 PM More reviews by grkangel3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

great undereye concealer. recently switched to laura mercier which i now totally regret. gives good coverage, great application (love the fact that its in a tube), doesnt crease, blends well. a really great product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2012 12:39:00 AM More reviews by cheeky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm sad this didn't work for me, considering it's pricy. I got #2, as I felt a peachy color would work well with my light purpley undereye circles. First of all, my undereye rings are not even that bad, but when I have allergies they tend to get worse. I honestly felt plain foundation gave more coverage. I understand that this is a concealer and not a correcter, but I expected more dramatic results. I was very unhappy with this, and gave it to my mom. It didn't settle into creases which was nice, and didn't get cakey, but it did virtually nothing for my undereye circles.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2012 11:06:00 AM More reviews by genyem

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This concealer is great but I don't wear it alone I use a base concealer than let it dry then apply this on top it gives a really nice illuminating glow but if u wear it alone it doesn't really cover up the dark circles? But I love this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2012 2:40:00 AM More reviews by dawnwong

I wanted something to cover my darkening eye circles but wouldn't settle into the fine under eye wrinkle. This was not it.

Admittedly, I do not think there is any product that will not settle into my wrinkle and this has convinced me further. This claims to be a lifting product and is meant to be good for hiding wrinkles but does nothing of the sort, for me at least.

The tube cap is starting to give me problems after a month. The liquid has started to overflow and I can't seem to cap it tightly enough to stop that from happening. Maybe the plastic catch inside has worn off.

Colour wise, I got the darkest shade and it's still too light for my sort-of-fair oriental skin.

It's got a rather runny texture and doesn't layer on well so don't hope to cover blemishes or scars with this.

I don't think it's worth the price tag overall. Might look into the MAC concealers instead.