Make Up For Ever Lift Concealer

Water, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Beeswax, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Protein, Dimethicone Copolyol, Magnesium Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, PPG-3 Myristyl Ether, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Fragrance. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

My new found daily necessity! I got my shade in number 3 and I highly recommend it for people with fair skin and dark (black) under eye. It amazingly gives a good glow and makes me look fresher other than just covering my dark circles.

Before using MUFE, I was at my second pot of Laura Mercia's Secret Concealer Shade #1. Although it does give me acceptable coverage, it does not provides the glow that MUFE have. It is not as creamy compared to LM's but I find the staying power is longer. Personally, I prefer MUFE's packaging as it is more hygienic. However, due to the slightly watery texture, there is no need to press hard on the tube to get enough amount for your under eyes as it flow out easily from the tube.

Those who are using Laura Mercia's Secret Concealer, I recommend you to try this concealer from MUFE! A bonus point is that they have more colours to choose from too and I believe you can find one suit you best!

on 2/22/2015 1:36:00 PM

I was not impressed with this concealer, contrary to most people. I tried it due to the recommendations of a Sephora employee. She was telling me it is simply the best out there. Overall, I would say it does work fine if you are looking to highlight. However, it does not cover much of the under eye circles and it creases a lot. I used it with setting powder and I had to blend it in multiple times to eliminate the creasing.
A pleasant thing about this concealer is that it smells really nice - similar to Nivea's face creams.

on 2/9/2015 12:32:00 AM

HG under eye concealer. Hides my dark circles and brightens all in one. No creasing, no moving all day. I set it with Laura Mercier secret brightening powder! A must have!

on 12/29/2014 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I bought this after the SA at Sephora suggested it to me, claiming it to emphasize texture less than other concealers when used on the undereyes. She suggested shade #2 but it was too dark so I exchanged it for shade #3. I have moderate dark eye circles; the main concern is just the line that begins below the inner corner of the eye. I don't mind having dark eye circles, if anything, I kind of like the look, but sometimes I need a little lift. Hence thia concealer. The texture of this stuff is incredibly thin. It's like water (which is also the first ingredient). I gently squeeze the tube to get a little out, and dab it underneath my eyes. Whatever's leftover is placed around my nostrils and below the corners of my lips. I use whatever brush I used to buff in my foundation to blend the concealer. I'd say this concealer has medium to full coverage. Because it's so thin, you can layer it until you get the coverage you want without it caking up. It feels incredibly light, like as if you had nothing there. In terms of wear, it lasts all day for me as long as I set it with a powder. I use the NARS translucent loose setting powder with a fan brush. Overall, this is a pretty nice concealer, and it's relatively cheap for $29 when it'll last pretty much forever. Definately recommended.

on 11/16/2014 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

The peachy color (No. 1 for me) is great for making eyes look more awake and counteracting the bluish hue that appears under my eyes and on the inner corners. To completely hide dark circles, I use this on my entire under eye area, followed by MUFE's full cover concealer in No. 1 (which is hands down the best concealer I have ever used) only on the hollow line and on the inner corners. Using both products together really does brighten my eye area.

I docked a point because while the product claims to lift the eye area, I haven't really noticed that effect. If it does, it's too subtle for me to see.

on 1/4/2014 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i think i got the wrong shade, in shade 2.It doesnt cover anything so light just basically highlights and thats it.But i read the positive reviews so hoping its the color.What i can say for sure is dont expect any kind of lift.Ill try the lighter shade next time but probably wont be repurchasing.If you have really dark under eye circles like me, dont have high expectations.

on 12/8/2013 1:24:00 PM

So far, this is my favourite concealer for under the eyes, the one I keep reaching for out of MANY that I own. I have deep set eyes, fine wrinkles, and dark under eye circles and lids. I've tried the Bobbi Brown because of all of the hype in the peach shade (have it in light bisque) and hated it. Far too thick and by the end of the day, it enhanced the fine lines. I bought the MUFE Lift Concealer at the same time and love it. Gives me the coverage that I need without being thick and it doesn't settle and crease. I use the colour 1, which has a slight peach undertone. I like that it comes in a tube so that I don't have to warm it up before I use it. I can apply it with my fingers or a concealer brush. Both ways work well. For those mornings when I need extra help, I can build it and it doesn't look cakey or too heavy. I don't use powder to set my concealer because I find that makes me look 10 years older after a few hours, but with this one, there is no need to powder. It sets and stays without it just fine. An added bonus is that it's non-drying. As far as the "lift" part in the name, nah, I don't notice any kind of lifting effect, but that's okay with me. I don't think that any concealer will actually lift the under eye area. A bit pricey (I think I paid 30 CDN) but worth it.

on 10/5/2013 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I've been using this concealer on and off for 10 years. It's the only concealer I've bought more than once. I use shade 1 which is pink based and it hides blue circles so well.

It's long wearing, non drying, it gives great but believable coverage and it's never cakey. It's really impossible to mess up. It is quite expensive but you get a ton in there. I will keep on buying this concealer as long as they make it.

on 5/25/2013 1:03:00 PM

This concealer does not settle into my fine lines. I have used this for years and will continue to use it. Offers great color, nice texture and not drying.

on 3/8/2013 10:15:00 AM

This is my new favorite concealer for winter. I use it to conceal the bags under my eyes, as I usually don't have any blemishes to cover up. I bought shade 1 and it seems to be a great fit. My eyes look radiant and fresh, even on days when I didn't get much sleep the previous night. I love that the concealer is moisturizing, because my eye area can get quite dry during the winter. So far I'm loving the product and will buy another tube next winter.

Top Rated Make Up For Ever Products