October 22, 2014 | 1800 users online

Eyes - Make Up For Ever - Mascara Waterproof Black

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2013 7:51:00 AM More reviews by alyssian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty good mascara, I tell you. It elongates my lashes and doesn't look clumpy at all! It really doesn't budge, smudge, nor even run when I get teary-eyed. And more importantly, it is one of the few mascaras that do NOT give me styes after repeated usage. This one is indeed a good buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2011 2:14:00 AM More reviews by lilobubbletea

I am Chinese, I have short, straight, and STUBBORN eyelashes. There have only bee one other mascara that has worked this well on my lashes... And the other one was not waterproof.

I love this mascara. It's that simple. It doesn't run, it gives me volume AND length. When I use it, people ALWAYS keep staring at my lashes and assume it's fake. LOL and this is coming from someone who barely has any lashes. lol

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2011 12:16:00 PM More reviews by ohBetty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my new favorite waterproof mascara. I have oily skin around the eyes, so I don't bother with non-waterproof mascaras. The color is a rich black, it stays put all day, and does not flake. It lengthens and thickens better than my old Bare Escentuals waterproof mascara. One tube lasts a loooooong time. Comes off easily with extra virgin olive oil (the one natural ingredient that works better at removing makeup than any official makeup remover out there!).

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2008 7:17:00 PM More reviews by BuffityGrl

Didn't smudge, didn't clump, and with one stroke of the wand, stays on all day.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2003 11:21:00 PM More reviews by scarlet773

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Didn't clump,separated my lashes nicely BUT, smeared and bleed way too much. I'm sure maybelline makes a better Mascara than this one. For the $16 price tag I expected a much better mascara.