April 19, 2014 | 1037 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cyber

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2014 11:34:00 PM More reviews by amourir

I was a fan of this shade for a while before giving in and purchasing it!

My goodness, I just love love love wearing this shade. It really makes a statement and ties my whole look together sometimes.

I tend to bring it with me if I'm going out to eat or drink and staying out after (for little touch ups here and there).

I really have fallen in love with it more after buying it. It stays on well, looks amazing and feels good. Sometimes I will put a shimmery lip gloss on before applying Cyber to change up the matte look.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2014 4:45:00 PM More reviews by jesshemx

I hmm'ed and haa'ed over Cyber for a long time before biting the bullet and buying it! I tried it on in Mac a couple times and despite friends saying I looked great I was unsure. But eventually I gave in. It's a difficult colour to wear, and I have only worn it once since purchasing it. In order for it to look good, the rest of your make-up has to be immaculate or it can come off as tacky. I wore it on a night out, with dramatic black and silver eyes (with the best lashes ever... Mac 35s) and it looked great!
The only problem I have with this lipstick is that sometimes I feel I can't pull it off! And I'll apply it while getting ready then end up rubbing it off and going with a safer choice! I also tend to re-apply it as often as I can, as I am paranoid about it rubbing off the centre of my lips and looking like i'm wearing nothing but a black liner around my lips! Not my favourite look!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2014 9:36:00 PM More reviews by underage

This is my new favorite lipstick. Of course this is not an everyday color but I love it for winter time when I'm wearing all black and want to look super vampy. It is not for those who are afraid of color and it does stick to dry patches so make sure you exfoliate! I match it with MAC Vino lipliner and I think its a great combo. I'm super pale and I can still pull it off. My boyfriend said he really liked his lipstick and that never happens!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2013 9:48:00 AM More reviews by InspiredByBeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Stole this from my sister's makeup collection and fell in love. I hate dark shades but I love nudes peaches and pinks but suddenly red plums and dark shades are starting to appeal to me I love this shade I agree with another reviewer it is a vampy shade. its something most people couldnt pull off but if you can you look great doing it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2013 12:16:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I was looking for a very dramatic fall lipstick to go with my re-entry into pale skin land (nw13 naturally, been tanning for summer from the bottle).

Tried this on at the MAC store, and felt like a little kid playing with Halloween make up. Perhaps the dark purple(black) lipstick looks better on NC tones. It just looked silly on me, not even editorial. Just like I was trying to be goth or had eaten the wrong kind of grape medicine.

I definitely prefer darker red-brown tones, such as those found in Film Noir. That looks much more "realistic dramatic" on me and I would reccommend people try both to see if maybe Film Noir is more of what you are looking for.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2013 9:14:00 PM More reviews by mrsuhmazing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this color, especially for my pale skin. It's dark without being too over the top. My biggest complaint is that it is a huge pain to get to apply evenly and non patchy. This is definitely not a lipstick you just throw on. You need to exfoliate, moisturize, prime, and use a lip liner. Once you get it on nicely, it's beautiful and perfect for fall. But it is something I find myself reaching for less and less due to the fact it's such a pain.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2013 7:42:00 PM More reviews by cpkgirl1116

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Cyber is a very vampy, dark plum lippie by Mac. Didn't have much of a problem w/moisture, though. Another shade that many complexions can rock & you can jazz it up w/gloss to your own taste. Waiting on fall/winter & build the confidence to finally rock this BOLD lippie lol!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2013 4:36:00 PM More reviews by UniqueBeautyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Cyber is a beautiful color and I love the lipstick. It's goes great with my skin complexion and it gives a nice vampy look. The only problems that I have with cyber is: 1. It's applies extremely uneven. 2. It doesn't have a long lasting power. Other than those two issues cyber is a beautiful color and a nice alternative to a black lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2013 2:30:00 AM More reviews by dianaisabel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This lipstick is a must-have for the fall and winter season.It looks gorgeous on me (NC35)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2013 10:36:00 AM More reviews by LishWilliams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

NC50 here. If you like that vamped up autumn look, go no further! This a a beautiful lipstick on dark or light skin tones. I like to use MAC nightmoth lip pencil, and a little bit of clear lipgloss to give me that extra edge. Be brave and have a go!