Cover Girl Shimmer Palette for Eyes and Lips (warm)

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

This was ok,I only like a couple of the shades,but over all bad choice. Can do without.

on 2/11/2003 2:28:00 AM

I bought this only because it was on sale for half price and it's not too bad considering what I paid for it. The lip colors are good although I only use the lilac and the gold. The e/s are quite average IMO, I'd prefer it if they were cream e/s I find the powder ones abit hard to blend, staying power is average. This is an ok product but I probably wouldn't buy it again.

I love this palette! I hardly wear all of the colors together, but each part is nice for certain things. I especially love playing with browns and then putting the gold highlighter over the whole thing to soften and add shimmer to any eye look. Plus the pink is beatiful in the crease. I'm not a huge fan of the lip glosses, though.

on 1/20/2003 7:05:00 PM

The e/s are really pretty - golden shades and one has some shimmer in it. I wasn't impressed with the lip colors, but I generally dont' go for lipsticks anyway. It's a nice palette, but since I only use the shimmer gold e/s, the rest goes to waste.

Popular Palettes