November 28, 2014 | 1970 users online

Eye Shadow - Estee Lauder - Color Intensity Eyeshadow in Fog

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2010 1:10:00 PM More reviews by aperfectegg

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am sorry to get to this so late but I was going through my make up recently and refound this. This is a dark taupe grey with subtle shimmer (sorry other reviewers I see no brown). I used to wear this all the time and now that I have found it again I will again. This dark but could be worn by any color. I am a GGG with hazel eyes fyi. No longer available -- was a holiday lmtd ed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2006 3:19:00 PM More reviews by Treasa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this- i have blue eyes and this accents with out overpowering. I use my smudge brush for application-without the smudge brush i just cant seem to apply, a little goes along way and it goes on beautifully. I don't use everyday so it has lasted a long time.
I definately would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2005 1:21:00 AM More reviews by dewdropsjd

Very nice pigment and versitile.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2004 2:59:00 PM More reviews by KaiteKins

I got this with a couple other Estee Lauder products for cheap. Fog is a sheer dark grey that looks good on my PPP skin. I love this shadow but I'd only get it again if I could get it for cheap cause otherwise its pretty expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2004 4:58:00 PM More reviews by franw3377

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Of all the eyeshadows I own (or have ever owned, for that matter), this is my absolute favorite. It is the most unusual grey-taupe-brownish color that sort of 'picks up' whatever color you're wearing and matches perfectly. I wear it with just a touch of grey or khaki eye pencil for a casual look; and layer it more heavily and combine with a highlighter and darker pencil for a more dramatic evening look. Perfect!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2003 4:23:00 AM More reviews by Whammy

I was very disappointed in this product. It took alot of effort to get much oomph at all out of this. Extreme layering needed to
get it to even show up, then color just sat there. Way too sheer and blah.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2003 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Dr_Luna

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful dark taupe/grey-brown color and one of the most versatile I own -- it goes well with any shade. I use it mostly as a crease color and sometimes liner. It's beautiful with lavendars, greens, browns -- just about anything. Silky quality with excellent staying power, too. This is a keeper -- one I'll purchase over and over, although the quantity is generous enough that it's hard to imagine I'll run out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2003 2:48:00 PM More reviews by KarenCG

Fog is a pretty shimmery medium gray color. Generally, most of these EL e/s are too light for me, but this one is dark enough. The color is nice as is the texture. Average wear-ability (I always use a base).