Estee Lauder Color Intensity Eyeshadow in Khaki

3.8

on 10/29/2009 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I like this shadow. It's not showy or loud, and it's subtle and very flattering against my blue-green eyes. The formula works well as a liner with a bit of water, and the lasting power's pretty good (especially over Primer Potion). A great no-brainer if I'm in a hurry but still want to add a little something.

on 8/31/2009 7:17:00 AM

I love Khaki. It's a subtle, classy, smokey color that works for all occasions. Work, play, whatever. It's not often you'll find a dark, smokey color suitable for work AND girls' nights out, but this does the trick. I use it dry and it's really silky and smooth. I have light brown eyes, and it looks great, really makes them pop. I find Estee Lauder makes really creamy eyeshadow with subtle, beautiful tones. Not too much shimmer, yet not too matte. Staying power good. Next time I'm trying the bolder colors.

on 10/14/2005 9:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I got this Khaki shade as a single shadow in a GWP set. What a disappointment. The color is labeled Khaki, but it seems more like a soft gold with a khaki undertone to it that doesnt show up. Just looked like gold on my lids. And it barely showed up. Not very pigmented. i would not repurchase this. Is sold in a duo for $24 or a quad for $36. Quality is substandard.

on 12/10/2003 2:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I actually got this in part of a quad eyeshadow sample (stolen from my mom). I'm usually afraid of color, but this really complements my brown eyes. Similar to MAC fiction, a dark green with subtle gold shimmer. For more color intensity, I usually apply this as a liner with a wet brush and it shows up well (dry tends to not have much color). Used in conjunction with Tearose or Khaki, a great option for dark brown eyes.

on 5/11/2003 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this color and the silky quality of the shadow. One of my all-time staples. Also excellent colors in this product are Fawn and Fog -- fawn is an excellent, very soft neutral brown; fog is a greyish neutral, one of the best crease colors I've found. Goes with both light shades like lavendar and darker ones like khaki beautifully.

on 1/19/2003 2:43:00 PM

Khaki is a pretty shimmery olive green color. Goes on lighter than it appears in the case. But, still, a nice color & texture with average wear-ability.