October 21, 2014 | 937 users online

Eye Shadow - Estee Lauder - Color Intensity Eyeshadow in Khaki

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2009 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Kayelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this shadow. It's not showy or loud, and it's subtle and very flattering against my blue-green eyes. The formula works well as a liner with a bit of water, and the lasting power's pretty good (especially over Primer Potion). A great no-brainer if I'm in a hurry but still want to add a little something.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2009 7:17:00 AM More reviews by grrrrrr

I love Khaki. It's a subtle, classy, smokey color that works for all occasions. Work, play, whatever. It's not often you'll find a dark, smokey color suitable for work AND girls' nights out, but this does the trick. I use it dry and it's really silky and smooth. I have light brown eyes, and it looks great, really makes them pop. I find Estee Lauder makes really creamy eyeshadow with subtle, beautiful tones. Not too much shimmer, yet not too matte. Staying power good. Next time I'm trying the bolder colors.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2005 9:57:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

I got this Khaki shade as a single shadow in a GWP set. What a disappointment. The color is labeled Khaki, but it seems more like a soft gold with a khaki undertone to it that doesnt show up. Just looked like gold on my lids. And it barely showed up. Not very pigmented. i would not repurchase this. Is sold in a duo for $24 or a quad for $36. Quality is substandard.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2003 2:52:00 AM More reviews by asianstudent

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually got this in part of a quad eyeshadow sample (stolen from my mom). I'm usually afraid of color, but this really complements my brown eyes. Similar to MAC fiction, a dark green with subtle gold shimmer. For more color intensity, I usually apply this as a liner with a wet brush and it shows up well (dry tends to not have much color). Used in conjunction with Tearose or Khaki, a great option for dark brown eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2003 8:06:00 PM More reviews by Dr_Luna

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color and the silky quality of the shadow. One of my all-time staples. Also excellent colors in this product are Fawn and Fog -- fawn is an excellent, very soft neutral brown; fog is a greyish neutral, one of the best crease colors I've found. Goes with both light shades like lavendar and darker ones like khaki beautifully.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2003 2:43:00 PM More reviews by KarenCG

Khaki is a pretty shimmery olive green color. Goes on lighter than it appears in the case. But, still, a nice color & texture with average wear-ability.